I need a volunteer.

Information and updates for the Fusion series of mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.
Fireheart

I need a volunteer.

Post by Fireheart » Sat May 10, 2003 7:52 pm

Is anyone willing to drop back to Classic Diablo 1.06 and do a little Cold Fusion-ing? I'm looking for a volunteer to help out a bit--I can furnish CF itself and all necessary patches, if need be. Please let me know.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: I need a volunteer.

Post by Phrozen Heart » Tue May 20, 2003 12:31 pm

Hey bud you could always try and post something in member announcements and see if that yields anything?
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Verity

Post by Verity » Tue May 20, 2003 1:49 pm

What do you mean by little? I have some free time since I can't do anything else modding related than desing my mod and try to learn new things while waiting for 1.10. To top that out I really dont have anything else to do at all than to read some books for my extrance examination. The catch is that one book is a walk in the park and the other is only 100 pages or so. So I'm bored. If I can help in some way I'd be happy to. Just one note. I won't be able to hang in the internet all day since it costs a bit too much.
Working on a mod is hard work but waiting for 1.10 and doing nothing is even harder...

Hermit

Post by Hermit » Wed May 21, 2003 4:39 am

I'll help but i can't find the cold fusion mod. Lemme know where I can get it and you have yourself a volunteer.

Fireheart

Post by Fireheart » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:10 am

No problem, Hermit. Shoot me a PM. You can find it, btw, at:

http://www.planetdiablo.com/tactics/

Return to “Tactics Central”