1.10 thoughts?

Information and updates for the Fusion series of mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.
Fireheart

1.10 thoughts?

Post by Fireheart » Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:50 am

Anyone out there playing around with 1.10 at this time? What're general opinions? I've not yet made the jump as I'm trying to still get a very good handle on what 1.09 looked like--but maybe its time to leap.

midnightcoast

Re: 1.10 thoughts?

Post by midnightcoast » Fri Jul 11, 2003 2:26 am

I haven't made the jump, but I have looked at the website bug list, which was two pages long the day after the release. It is however just a beta release and there may still be quite a few changes made before the final release. (And maybe some more after that!) I don't know how useful it would be for modding purposes, since what you might work on could be changed in the final release. I'd wait until the final release for modding, the beta is OK I guess for "kicking the tires" and maybe making notes on what you would want to change in the future. I might make the jump just to, "kick the tires".
Even though the moon is far away it's still smaller than the Earth.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: 1.10 thoughts?

Post by kingpin » Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:04 am

1.10 is really good in both player perspective and modding. You find a lot of modding features in 1.10 that you would have been code editing before and as you have wrote earlier you don't want to CE.

In 1.10 there aren't a big need for CE anylonger either.

So, if you ask me. It is worth to jump into 1.10 ;)

Return to “Tactics Central”