Quite interesting mod

The TOHXT mod forum has moved to http://www.wanadoo.fr.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Drachenritter
Paladin

Quite interesting mod

Post by Drachenritter » Tue Jul 01, 2003 11:58 am

Hm cause of all abilities avaible at level 1 i started a "Fist of Heavens"-Paladin ... and he killed Andariel at Level 11 ;)

Seemes to be easy for now ... but i won't make any futher comments before reaching the higher levels ;)
Fear the Power of Light !

Mausus Atlas

Re: Quite interesting mod

Post by Mausus Atlas » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:39 am

Hye,

Yes, as I already described in my site ... Normal mode will be easy, too easy peraphs :?:

But in Hell mode, bosses uses the same new skills as yours. And some can kill you with a very small hits (in two hits for some). Then becareful, Unique bosses are easy to kill, but not usual bosses using powerful auras or curses. Because of the duration effect of the curses, you will usualy be cursed and affected by multiples auras, both in the same time. :!:

I think I will upgarde in Normal mode the difficulty level in next version of my mod. If everyboby wants it, I will do in all modes. :mrgreen:

Sincerely yours, Mausus Atlas.

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:52 am

hmmmm i was just swinging by picking up mod when i read this..... so.... does that mean HC is nearly impossible?
Last edited by Krw-Subzero on Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

noir [CD]

Post by noir [CD] » Fri Jul 04, 2003 1:49 pm

hardcore is never impossible...you just have to get used to the tears and ruined keyboards/monitors/mice :D
And most of all what really sucks is everything and all of us....

chloe - lvl 108 hardcore assassin

Mausus Atlas

Post by Mausus Atlas » Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:26 pm

Hye,

To reply to the last two posts, I only mean, in Hell mode and in particular when playing Hardcore, that you can have a lot of bad surprises in a fight like :

- to be killed in one shot by a simple boss using two auras ("lightning"+"fanatism") when you are cursed with "double damage" :cry:
- to be slow down at 80% by an "holy freeze" aura and can not hit others because others touch you before you can do any thing :(
- to be burn very easely because of a "lower resist" curse at 75% :burning:
- to be kill in one shot by a lightning catapult hit in Act V even if you have 85% resist to all and 1500 point of life :growl:

Then, to resume, all can be easy, but if a bad surprise appears in Hell mode, it is never only a bad one, but a very bad one :mrgreen:

So be careful, your avatar is not unvulnerable :!:

The last surprise will be for those who want to play in multiplayer mode : Player killers and player killer killers are overpowerful now if they use the "old-first" skills (only 1 level require to access before applying my mod). It is these skills that make the most damage and are like "railgun" in "Quake 3". Here, the idea is clearely "kill in one shot everything that moves". :skull:

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:30 am

well than.... HC is impossible.... cuz most of those reasons pop up alot in this game.... so no HC for me :cry: :turnevil: :skull:

Mausus Atlas

About HC (hardcore ? ... i presume)

Post by Mausus Atlas » Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:36 am

Hye,

Subzero, shall I call you Subzero ? Do not be disturb by my last post. Before gave my mod to everybody, I tested it only with HardCore avatars. And with many cares, I finished all the game with all of them without die :!:

You just only to do not forget to add at least one point of vitality per level, and always have health potions on you, or rejuv ones if you want. I remeber I drank a lot of them in Hell mode, always in a fight with warrior avatars :cool:

So, please continue to play with my mod. Let's give it a chance. I am sure you will have no regrets :)

Last edited by Mausus Atlas on Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Fri Jul 11, 2003 8:24 am

U can call me subzero. ya im just having a little bit of a problem getting it to work :P i think i figured it out tho.... hmmm and what about a gathering place..... like on mirc or somthing? so ppl can play over IP games if they want

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:41 am

Mausus, just ask kardon to set you up a IRC channel for your mod, it's easy and very nice.
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

Return to “Time of Heroes”