What I need is really simple, supposedly...

This would be the forum for questions about how to work with mod making tools which can be a problem of its own.

Moderator: Paul Siramy

aa00

What I need is really simple, supposedly...

Post by aa00 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

I am trying to extract/convert all the subterranean dt1 files from acts 1, 2, and 3 in diablo 2, to pcx. I have installed the toolset, and have used 2 different programs to try and extract these files. It is enraging me to no end, that I cannot get either one to work. I have been trying to get these dti files extracted since 8am this morning, and I have lost my patience.

I am working with Windows 8, I have the files I need, and the .dll's I need, and supposedly everything I need to get the programs to work correctly, but I am getting nowhere with either of them.

What I am really asking is, is there a kind soul out there who has the files already converted that I need, or someone who, if I uploaded the dt1 files I need converted to pcx, could convert them and then upload the pcx's I need? I realize this makes me sound lazy, I assure you I am anything but. What I am, is nearing blast-furnace rage. I really need help here. Thanks in advance, guys.

saesa
Czech Republic

Re: What I need is really simple, supposedly...

Post by saesa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 am

PK

aa00

Re: What I need is really simple, supposedly...

Post by aa00 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:21 pm

edit: Nevermind.

Thanks ALOT, saesa! I had thought they were just the dt1 files in a more ordered version, but you got me just what I needed!

And it's stupid of me, really. I had been on that site a year or so ago, and had saved all of the pics there, but had deleted them because I didn't have the means to use them how I needed.

Really, saesa, you just saved me a ton of work! You're a lifesaver, my friend!

Return to “Tools”