- The import part of it is very very strict regarding your .txt files. You may have to update them a bit to follow these standards, it should not have any impact on your mod what so ever. A message will be displayed if there are any issues.
- An example of the output can be downloaded on github. This output is 100% auto generated from 1.13c.
- A guide can be found on the github page.
- The output website can be opened directly from the .html file, so feel free to ship it along with your mod or publish it to a web server.
- Credit where credit is due and if you feel like buying me a cup of coffee (when I get it working of course) I have added a donate button to the github page, since I spend more time on this than I care to admit.
- I have not implemented all output for Item Properties, as I have only had the vanilla .txt files for 1.13c to work with, so I need help testing and implementing the rest. If you manage to get an output search the output for "todo" and if there is a hit, it means that functionality is not implemented. Please open a github issue and provide adequate .txt and .tbl files for me to reproduce the problem as well as an example of how it is supposed to look and I will fix it.
- Internet Explorer is a no go and I hate it with my entire body so the output works in Chrome and maybe other browsers.
- You will probably find bugs along the way, please create issues for them on github with adequate information.
- Cube recipes are not done. You should use the optional checkbox to use the Description instead and then write a proper description.
- Added equipment name to web output instead of type.
- Added new search for website for uniques.
- Complete overhaul of exceptions
- Fixed exception handling bug
- Added option to continue running even when error occurs so you can debug all items in one go
- Added better exception handling when calculating per level item properties
- Fixed issue with replacing rune names for cube description
- Added better cube recipe generation
- Fixed All Resistance showed as Fire Resistance
- Added rune effects to runewords
- Added support for runewords with multiple types
- Fixed per level calculation
- Lessened json output again
- Fixed searching in set items on the website
- Added proper exception handling when using description for cube recipes
- Fixed Runes were displayed with the Rune affix on the website
- Using translation for items
- Fixed colors of set items on the website
- Added error log file. Cleaned up error output
- Fixed coloring of runes on website
- Added way better exception handling.
- Added randclassskill<d> support, for example randclassskill5.
- Fixed an issue with damage not being displayed on a new line on the website.
- Fixed getting columns in .txt files by column name instead of index.
- Initial release