i am still alive

Information and updates for the d2:elements mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Char

Char
Retired staff
Principality

i am still alive

Post by Char » Sat Nov 01, 2003 4:45 pm

i just wanted to tell you that i am still alive and still working on this mod. during the last week, i was able to actually play a bit and get my necromancer to level 40 / act2 nightmare. quite funny so far, though some balance changes still need to be made. i killed baal at level 33 or 34 i think.
i will hopefully get better internet access in about two weeks or so, and be able to upload more stuff, and mod some more. i just wanted to hear: as i am alive, are you, too? anyone still watching this forum? anyone still interested?

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: i am still alive

Post by kingpin » Sun Nov 02, 2003 4:00 am

Nice to see that you are still alive, i belive there are people who still are waiting for you to release your mod. I'm atleast one of them ;)

MRZigzz
Paladin

Post by MRZigzz » Sun Nov 02, 2003 6:36 am

I am.

Hell, I only come back for this and Zy-El. I have gone on to other games until more good mods come out for D2.
3-2-1..Let's Jam!

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:00 am

So are you moving the site over to PD?
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Char
Retired staff
Principality

Post by Char » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:42 pm

okay, once again a still-alive post. my site is working again, although not yet moved over to the PD. the link in my sig should work. i updated the runes page btw, more to come.
i hope to get a playable version running within the coming two months, where i got semester holidays. i hope very much that you will hear a bit more from me within this time, and i will find the time to mod besides having to learn.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Sat Feb 07, 2004 5:46 pm

If it makes life any easier you can contact me at phrozenheart@d2mods.com and maybe I can help with moving the site if you were still interested :)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “d2:elements”