recent news

Information and updates for the d2:elements mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Char

Char
Retired staff
Principality

recent news

Post by Char » Mon Mar 08, 2004 6:22 pm

i have been modding some more in the past few weeks, and i am approaching a public beta. i changed the monsterlevels once again, i will post some more about that quite soon. i guess i got it like i want it to be now.
what i am currently doing is running around in my mod and pre-hunting bugs, but the rest is nearly ready for a beta release (be ready for it in the next two or three weeks). of course, there are still lots of set and unique items as well as runewords missing, but that is not important imho. the rest is more important, and if that works, runewords, uniques and sets are just a bonus.

there are still some things missing though. the complete set of poison-damage type weapons is not in yet (i recently decided to have such weapons). several skills are not modded yet just because i have no idea what to do with them. frozen orb is still extremely overpowered. things like that. the asassin is still not in either.
but for the balance things, the beta test is there. i am quite happy with how far i have gone yet, and the mod was really fun playing it with a javazon (reached act5 now).

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: recent news

Post by kingpin » Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:38 pm

Its nice to have you back again, you are always nice to talk with on irc :)

And you have atleast one here who waits for your mod.

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Re: recent news

Post by KroniK » Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:44 pm

[quote=kingpin";p="159589"]And you have atleast one here who waits for your mod.[/quote]

You better make that two, I'm looking forward to this one, along with many other projects that are coming along. I foresee great days for D2 modding.
"They say ignorance is bliss ... They're wrong"

Return to “d2:elements”