hello! someone known how/where to get good item?

Information and updates for the d2:elements mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Char

No votes

Total votes: 0

letmeone

Post by letmeone » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:45 pm

it is hard to kill act2 boss(my sorc lvl=18),and i have got the shoe and the belt of the set"fool's", :lol: i want to get the others.someone know what is the best way to get good item?
Last edited by letmeone on Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Char
Retired staff
Principality

Re: hello! someone known how/where to get good item?

Post by Char » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:18 pm

hmm.. there are several ways to get decent items, which one to choose depends on what you already have.

1. find items. just kill some monsters, and hope they drop something decent. will get you good items, but might take some time.
2. if you got enough money, try to buy and / or gamble good items. focus on the itemtypes you really need.
3. if you got lots of runes, some lowlevel runewords might be interesting. look at the webpage, where you can find lists.
4. if you got some gems, and some runes as well, try the crafting recipes. especially the hitpower armor recipe (chain mail + jewel + sol rune + chipped saphire) served my hireling quite well. you could also try some caster or safety recipes.
5. if your items are rare or magic, you can add sockets to them via quite easy cube recipes. this also improves your items.
6. you can also use your imbue quest, if you did not do already. i tend to spare it for later though, even though "later" means "never" in some cases...

duriel was quite sucky when i did him (bowazon). having a hireling is great, but mine died rather quickly. he needs some good equipment. cold arrows helped a lot, so you might also try some cold spell to slow him down.

letmeone

Post by letmeone » Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:02 am

hmmm..,I know what i should do now.
:) thank you so much for your answer!!

Return to “d2:elements”