Keep Update 6/11/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Keep Update 6/11/2004

Post by kingpin » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:52 pm

The summer is here and for the most the school this year has either ended or is close to ends. So, everyone will have more time to play all the mods that have been or will be released soon. You can find all the things that have happened this week down here.

The forces have strengthened
We welcome Hades Underworld (by Hades) to our growing number of hosted sites. Not only he has joined our forces, he has also released a new version (1.4) of his Underworld mod. You can both read about his project and download the latest version by visiting his site here.

We have more hosted news
I'm quite sure you would miss the weekly update from Infinitum if there wasn't anyone. But, you have nothing to worry. This week is no exception from any other weeks and the team behind Infinitum gives you an update this week as well.

This week they give us the following animations:

- BG2 Gull (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Pheasant (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Vulture (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2/IWD2 Salamander (New Token) by reiyo_oki
- BG2/IWD1/IWD2 Ice Salamander (New Token) by reiyo_oki
- PS:T Fall-From-Grace (Token Replacement) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2/IWD2 Giant Spider (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- IWD2 White Dragon Young (Token Replacement) by Phrozen Heart
- IWD2 Ghost (Token Replacement) by Phrozen Heart
- BG1 Elminster (Token Replacement) by Phrozen Heart

Visit the site to download the latest animations here.

Diablo once again walks the earth
It has been long time since the last news from Incandescence site. But, this week it has once again get back to life thanks to new token plug-ins submitted by I_Burner.

You can find the following new token plug-ins

- Black Knight
- Familiar
- Devilkin Brute
- Gravedigger
- Psychorb

Visit Incandescence site to find the new tokens.

Old-timer leaves the scene
The creator off Seven Lances and D2 Accelerator has decided to leave the scene (you can read about it here). We wish him all the luck in the future for him, and hope he steps by with a visit from time to time here.

Before he left he give us the final version off his Seven Lances, you can find a link to download it here

Not only has he brought us a new version off his mod. He also released a new version of his D2 Accelerator (1.1).

Download it here

You can also visit his site here for more information about Seven Lances & D2 Accelerator.

More mods for 1.10
- Mrelfire's Mod v1.02 by Mrelfire. You can download it here.

It's never to late to learn
A new tutorial "Matching New Monster Animations to an AI" is released by I_Burner. With this tutorial you no longer need to find out yourself what animation modes is used by different AI's, go and read it here.

The Survivial Kit has got another update
This is a minor update to Yohann's popular PlugY, The Survivial Kit. It has now reach the v2.03b and you can find the latest update here

More tools
Afj666 has released a new version of his image tool "Dc6 Creator", its now up in version 1.02 and have new functions added. This version is programmed with MSVC .NET 2002. So, it will require additional files installed. But, the installer is added together with the tool so you will just need to run the installer before installing. You find the new version here.

PK:OT NEWS
- AdiTT wins $3000 in the 6/4 lottery Results
- Phrozen Heart wins $3500 in the 6/8 lottery Results (Second time our boss win, someone is lucky!!)
- This weeks lottery is a week long, 1 ticker per person and a $5000 base pot Play Lottery

Have a nice weekend all and don't sit in front off your computer all the weekend. Go out and get some sun :)

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:28 pm

- Phrozen Heart wins $3500 in the 6/8 lottery Results (Second time our boss win, someone is lucky!!)
GRRR... I bought 12 tickets i think...
This weeks lottery is a week long, 1 ticker per person
Only 1? How can you win with only 1? ;)
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:59 pm

DeClineD";p="177649" wrote:
GRRR... I bought 12 tickets i think...
I think I bought quite a few too :) I generally try and boost the jackpot up to make it worth winning although sadly sometimes I actually win ;)
DeClineD";p="177649" wrote:
This weeks lottery is a week long, 1 ticker per person
Only 1? How can you win with only 1? ;)
I figured a $5000+ jackpot with an equal chance for everyone to win might prove interesting :mrgreen:
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

lord_james
Paladin

Re: Keep Update 6/11/2004

Post by lord_james » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:23 pm

[quote=kingpin";p="177639"]

Have a nice weekend all and don't sit in front off your computer all the weekend. Go out and get some sun :)
[/quote]

Never!!!!!!! I would sooner never see the sun again. School is over, no sun till school begins again.

Must Mod...

Brains... Brains...
I have nothing to say down here.

Yohann
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 6/11/2004

Post by Yohann » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:25 pm

8-O I forgot to tell isn't need to put a news about 2.03b of PlugY because it's really a little little update.

I know I have done a lot of realese for bug fixed. It's because at the beginning I have done PlugY only for singleplayer. After I have fixed some bug for multiplayer and after for realm problem !
I have change the install method too, where I have fixed some things for the next update.
I hope release v2.04 during the next week which remove all bugs include old bugs (whithout add new feature).
note : I need some people who can test if specific bugs are completly remove before doing the release, so contact me via email or better via IRC.

And more later a nice version 3 of PlugY with great new features :)

Hmmm, I think I shall post this to my thread to...
PlugY v10.00 : Download - Forum
Fix TXT Opened Files With MS Excel : v1.11 - v1.10
DualPlayer
: v1.11 - v1.10 - v1.09

Return to “Keep Updates”