Keep Update 6/19/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Keep Update 6/19/2004

Post by kingpin » Sat Jun 19, 2004 1:03 am

This is a week where we all seems to have fall into be busy at the same time. All of the other admins was to busy to be able to handle this week news and I was kind of busy myself as well until now. But, here is another week with nice news.

Hosted News

ChaosEmpire by ChaosEnergy has got another update, this time the 7.16 version is released. For more info about what’s new in this version, read this thread and visit Chaos Empires website for download here

Our latest fellowers Hades has released another version of his Hades Underworld Mod. You can read more about what’s new in version 1.5 and download it from his site here.

Our admin Phrozen Heart never slow down his hard work on converting all the nice infinity animations. This week there are a plenty new animations from Infinitum again.

This is whats new this week.

- IWD2 Werebadger (Goatman Replacement) by Phrozen Heart
- PS:T Acaste (Vampire Replacement) by Phrozen Heart
- PS:T Tuscampa (Atma, Gheed & Izual Replacements) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Moose (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Rabbit (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Chicken (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Cat (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- BG2 Rat (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- IWD1 Arundel (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart
- IWD2 Malarite (GIFs & DCCs) by Phrozen Heart

Take a visit at the site here.

This week again we have news from incandescence. It has definitely waked up from its long sleep again and starts to give us more updates. This week again there is a couple of new token plug-ins.

Diablo
Stormrider
King Leoric
Horned Demon
Defiler

Visit the site here to download the latest plug-ins.

More to learn
This week we have got two new tutorials and one of them is written by myself :)

First we have in "Adding ANY Monsters and ANY Objects to a DS1" by Paul Siramy where he teaches you how to add any monsters and any objects to a ds1 by using text editing and his Win_Ds1 Tool. This is a really interesting tutorial for anyone who is working in those areas. You find it in our tutorial section here.

The second tutorial "Create your own custom portals" are as I have mentioned already written by myself. I have promised in a long time to write this tutorial, but it wasn't until recently I had solution for the parts I planned to teach in the tutorial. You will find it here.

Plugy once again hit us with an update. Yohann never stop to give us more of what we want. In this update he has fixed the latest known bugs. You have the latest PlugY, The Survival Kit v2.05 for download here.

Staff Position
We are still having a position open as reviewer. For anyone who is interested of this work, or have questions what requires to get the position as reviewer can send a pm to Phrozen Heart.

PK:OT NEWS
- Little Eddie wins $6,000 in the 6/15 lottery to add to his $340,000+ fortune (Winners | Play)

HUMOR
Maxx Power and Onyx brings us some humor this week, read and enjoy the fun in the latest work "Mods To Look For In The Future (Part 2)"

So, it wasn't any more this week. Now, I will head myself to bed and hope everyone have a nice weekend.
Last edited by kingpin on Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 6/19/2004

Post by kingpin » Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:26 pm

Sorry for the screwup.

I had posted the news with wrong topic name, and made a re-name of the news and missed to make the news public again. But, here it is again :)

Return to “Keep Updates”