Keep Update 7/1/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 7/1/2004

Post by Phrozen Heart » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:04 pm

My turn again, thanks to Kingpin and Myhrginoc for covering. I know this is still Thursday to the US and Canada but it's probably Friday in New Zealand or somewhere similar by now so I figured I might as well go ahead and post this :D

Bovine Brutality
A few minor glitches in communication regarding his Planet Diablo hosting hasn't stopped Duffanator from releasing version 0.3a of his Moo Moo Mod available from his site currently hosted by Jeff at Charsi's Forge.
Duffanator" wrote:- There were always 40 cows, typo my bad
- All cows now have special thing under their name
- 20 unique colours for the cows
- Reduced stats of the first cows you face, because it was to hard otherwise (starting)

Off-Topic Scandal
The lottery over at the OT forums is always a nice way of making a few Keep $s to spend on customs (or just try and catch up with Little Eddie's $0.5 million+ fortune) so I usually take part for the heck of it but this week I actually won my third jackpot of $5400 :oops: At least it ended Eddie's lottery monopoly for the moment ;) The next lottery will be randomly drawn by the forum script early next week (Tuesday-ish I think) with the jackpot already at over $3000. So get your money-hungry selves over there and buy all the tickets you want, only $100 a piece :D

Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness
Once again, I nearly forgot to update Infinitum which is always good for the public image. Anyway, when I finally did remember I added some nice animations including 4 "monster as npc" conversions I did a while back for the Hades Underworld mod (for instance Qual-Kehk as the yeti?!?), GIFs and/or DCCs for the BG2 Rilmani, PS:T Collector and PS:T Shadow (by myself, Darque and Haujobb) and finally a pair of new tokens: the PS:T Harmonium (one of my first new token releases) and the PS:T Shadow (once again thanks to Haujobb). Haujobb has also been busy adding animdata entries to Darque's goblin new tokens for your convenience. You can see exactly what was added and grab yourself a copy by checking out the news at Infinitum.

Just as a side point of total disinterest, when I was trying to identify the Rilmani animation, no-one even seemed to recognize him from ANY of the Infinity Engine games so for reference the Aurumach Rilmani (accompanied by the Ferrumach Rilmanis) is the guy on the 5th floor of the Watcher's Keep in Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal that you have to defeat after turning the second key to the Final Seal.

All That Glitters...
Thanks go out to UrbanLegendary for a very nice recolored gem pack offering dozens of new gem colors and 6 grades in each color (the regular chipped through perfect and the new "divine"). You still have to do the TXT editing to get them into yor mod but the DC6 conversion aspect has also been done for you. Check out the Four Horsemen Gem Pack in our file center.

Freeloader!
Well it is "free" and it is a "loader" so I guess I can away with that heading ;) Due to mail filtering problems at my end, DarthDevilous has had his custom loader for Paul Siramy's WinDS1Edit ready for a while but couldn't get it released through the Keep which I can only apologize for. After this unfortunate delay, the file center entry for the loader has now been updated to the latest version so map makers enjoy!

/\/\@d $killz
Okay I can't believe I actually just wrote the heading to this paragraph but I guess it'll work as well as any of the moronic babble I can come up with. This week sees the release of the next version of fellow admin Myhrginoc's excellent Skill Builder which allows you to edit/clone skills as well as MANY other features through Microsoft Access. The new version is available from here although in all honesty I have absolutely no clue what was fixed and/or upgraded in this release so you'll have you ask the man himself or compare the readme ;)

Well that's me done for now, later people :)

:behead:
Last edited by Phrozen Heart on Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Keep Updates”