Keep Update 9/3/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Keep Update 9/3/2004

Post by kingpin » Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:11 pm

We are back again 7 september 2004
We have been down almost 27 hours because of hardware failure. Our isp had trouble to responding faster because it was one of those hard to reach "in the field" routers.

Sorry for any inconvience... and hopefully we stay up without any more downtown. But, if this happends again you know why we are not up and running.

Back to the original news
I’m here to bring you the news for this week. Phrozen Heart was covering up for me while I have been working on my little project that you will see the start of the work in this week news. So, let us right away start with the news.

Hosted News
We welcome another modder to our growing family of hosted mods. Inazuma has just been approved by Planet Diablo for hosting with his Inazuma Ikari mod. There is no site or forum up yet for it. But, as soon as everything is setup you will be able to find more info about this project.

We have a winner
She did it again, AdiTT took her sixth jackpot over at PK:OT. I don’t know anyone who wins as much as she does. Do you want to try to be the next winner and take the jackpot instead of AdiTT? Darque succeed to do that in the last week and maybe it’s your turn this? For playing you can do that here and you can also see the past winners here.

Volf’s Mod Project Canceled!
After the evilness strike Volf’s hard disk several months ago he has been trying to repair his promising Volf’s Mod Project. But sadly he hasn’t been able to repair enough of his project from the broken disk so he has been forced to cancel his project. But, you don’t need to worry. He isn’t leaving the d2 modding world. Instead he is working on his Pledge of Evil mod and has recently posting amazing screenshots of his map work for the project. You can find the screenshots here and also visit his site here or discuss his project here.

Want to learn more?
I have during the week been working on adding our 1.10 File Guides to our knowledge base. This is my little project that I have been working on as Phrozen Heart mentioned in the last news. I’m planning on adding all missing file guides during the coming weeks.

The two file guides that have been added this week are level related guides with an explanation what the fields in Levels.txt and LvlMaze.txt are used for.

Levels.txt File Guide is originally written by Nefarius and updated for 1.10 by me (Kingpin). You can read it here.

LvlMaze.txt File Guide is written by Myhrginoc and you can read it here.

If you find that anything is incorrect in this guides above or any existing file guides for 1.10 you can report a correction here in the existing 1.10 file guide thread. You can also find all the missing file guides in this thread that not yet have been added.

Wall tile version of Unwalkable Floor flags DT1’s
Volf has made a setup of preset unwalkable Wall tile flag that you can use for your dt1. This to help in a quick way set the unwalkable info for your maps. He has also done an advance version. You can find both of those down here.

DT1 Preset Floor Flags wall version
DT1 Preset Floor Flags advanced wall version

This was all we had to offer for this week, have a nice weeked all.
Last edited by kingpin on Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Keep Updates”