Keep Update 10/1/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 10/1/2004

Post by onyx » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:06 pm

Hello people! This week was a busy one and the others decided to trick the newbie to announce it. Thanks, guys! :) Seriously, this is my first news item at the Phrozen Keep, so bear with me. And as I can feel that you will kill me if I don't stop my ramblings and give you the news at last, let's proceed:

8-BALL POCKETED ON THE BREAK
... And we have a new winner over at the PK:OT! It is... Just kiddin' ;) The lottery is a simple game with simple rules: everybody buys tickets, AdiTT wins the money. My sweetheart once again bought the lucky ticket and grabbed the biggest jackpot in the lottery history so far - $114100! This is her eighth win, giving her a stable lead in front of Phrozen Heart, who has four. If you haven't had enough of AdiTT stealing your money, go buy a ticket. And don't say I didn't warned you! :)

EAGER TO WIN?
The Phrozen Keep staff is setting up a mini-mod contest for Halloween! Think you can create the best Halloween themed mini-mod and beat the others? Then go here for the contest details.

On to the Hosted News, this week we have a whole pile of them:

A NEW LAND TO EXPLORE
A group of adventurers reported the discovery of a new land on the globe! The new continent is called Inventharia and you don't need a map and a compass in order to explore it. Don't quite get what I'm talking about? Then just follow this link here.

RETURN TO INFINITY
Yes, you guessed it, Infinitum has been updated again! After a long break, a handful of new animations has been released. I'm far away from the idea to give you a complete list of the new monsters added here, so get there and see by yourself.

HERE COMES THE VAGABOND
Did I say vagabond? Sorry, I meant Vegabond_635, who has once again updated his extremely popular Kingdom of Tenai mod to version 1.10C. Want to know what's new? Read about it here. You don't care what's new and want to play immediately? Get the mod here.

GOING DEEPER UNDERGROUND
Hades has been very busy this week, releasing two updated versions of his Underworld mod, bringing it through v 1.9 to v 2.0. Get the newest version of the mod here.

THE EYES OF THE DRAGON
No, we haven't modded Stephen King's book... yet ;) We recently announced that reiyo_oki cancelled his Dragons' Uprising mod and started a new one that kept the same name. Well, this week he is the second modmaker to bring us two updates to his mod, by the numbers of 1.01a and 1.02a. All the download links are here.

On the same note, the non-hosted modmakers are certainly not sleeping:

NEWS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM TO BE
Remember last week, when Phrozen Heart announced the release of The Second Coming v2.07 by GuyAskingQuestion? Yes? Then you remember that the mod was not uploaded back then and he promised you the link this week? Yes? Well, here is the link, enjoy :)

TWEAKED IGNORANCE
A new member, Tweak, has surprised us with the first release of his mod, Lodius v1.0. Honestly, I have no idea what this mod is about, but if you wish to find out and enlighten me, grab it here.

Here come the plug-ins:

WUT R UR ITAMZ?
After that sentence in pure english that took about 5 minutes to spell, let's see what made me violate myself in such a way. Jack Nipper has released a great item graphics pack, including all types of armor, weapons and runes. This pack will make it to Inventharia in the coming weeks, but if you don't want to wait, get it immediately here.

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
Malachor has made a double submission to the plug-ins section of the filecenter, bringing us a pack of loading screens and a pack of skill icons. Think your mod needs a custom touch? Maybe they are just for you then. Get the loading screens here and the skill icons here.

PLUG'N'PLAY
Yohann has released yet another update of his great PlugY. This one goes by the version number of 4.01. I'm sure that you all know the features of this legendary plug-in, so I won't bother listing them. Get PlugY v4.01 here.

Well folks, this was all we had to offer this week, have a nice day.

*the Applause sign flashes*

*eggs and tomatoes fly from all sides*

*onyx runs away backstage and hides in his corner*

:splat:
Last edited by onyx on Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Keep Update 10/1/2004

Post by DeClineD » Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:49 pm

*claps his hands in joy*

Very nice Onyx, Very nice... :D :)

[quote=onyx";p="195062"]8-BALL POCKETED ON THE BREAK
... And we have a new winner over at the PK:OT! It is... Just kiddin' ;) The lottery is a simple game with simple rules: everybody buys tickets, AdiTT wins the money. My sweetheart once again bought the lucky ticket and grabbed the biggest jackpot in the lottery history so far - $114100! This is her eighth win, giving her a stable lead in front of Phrozen Heart, who has four. If you haven't had enough of AdiTT stealing your money, go buy a ticket. And don't say I didn't warned you! :)[/quote]
ROFL @ this one :) ... And the worst thing is that you are totally right ;)
Gratz you you AdiTT :)
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Post by AdiTT » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:15 pm

[quote=DeClineD";p="195078"]
*claps his hands in joy*
ROFL @ this one :) ... And the worst thing is that you are totally right ;)
Gratz you you AdiTT :)
[/quote]

Thank you thank you.
I think we solved the mystery about that winning in the previous "news" topic. So I'll say only - I told ya! It's mine :mrgreen:

[quote=onyx";p="195062"]
*the Applause sign flashes*

:arrow: *eggs and tomatoes fly from all sides*

:arrow: *onyx runs away backstage and hides in his corner*

:splat:
[/quote]

Who did this? :twisted:
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Oct 01, 2004 2:19 pm

hehe great update bud ;)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

reiyo_oki
Retired staff
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by reiyo_oki » Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:28 pm

[quote=DeClineD";p="195078"]*claps his hands in joy*

Very nice Onyx, Very nice... :D :)
[/quote]

I couldn't agree more, VERY nice update :) I especially like the little pun in the bit about DU...I'm starting to get a twisted idea to add ot it :twisted:

Reality is different for each person; What one person sees, another does not. It's all a matter of perspective. This is my reality, I'll live it as I choose.

"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
"Who desires peace should prepare for war."
- Vegetius De Rei Militari III

Return to “Keep Updates”