Keep Update 10/22/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 10/22/2004

Post by onyx » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:01 pm

Greetings :) Here I am again, presenting you the news of the week. This time I'll use the introduction to remind you that the Helloween mini-mod contest ends this week. If you have something done, the moment to submit it is now. Good luck to everyone. This said, I'm moving on to the news:

SHOW ME THE MONEY
Over at the OT, the Lottery battle goes on with full power. This week's lucky man is VaeVictis, who won $101300 and got his name on the Winners page for the third time. If you want to win some easy cash, go buy a ticket. Just remember - the OT money are not real... No, they aren't... Really... :ignore:

"US" IS BETTER THAN "ME"
We have recently banned the discussions of realm and pseudo-realm matters, so the only multiplayer that can be adressed in the Phrozen Forums is TCP/IP. When Single Player becomes boring, when you want to trade or simply enjoy company, go to our new Multi-Player Matchup forum, moderated by our newest staff addition Hades. You can find TCP/IP partners there and arrange games for any mod.

THE UNDERWORLD GOES ROUND AND ROUND
Speaking of Hades, he has once again updated his Underworld mod to version 2.2. The new sets, uniques, runewords await you, go grab them fast ;) You can find the link here.

RETURN OF THE BEAST
New Dawn will be back for 1.10, maybe. At least that's what 54x said. One of the popular mods was dormant for a very long time, but seems that it woke up and will continue to entertain the mod fans all over the world. Let's all cross our fingers and hope it's for real!

COLORS OF THE RAINBOW
Inventharia has been updated once again. The new additions are two colorful packs, made by Riparious. They may seem strange to some people, but think again when you search for graphics for your unique and set items ;) In any case, don't forget to visit Inventharia and see them with your own eyes.

VOLF-O-MATIC 2000
Diabolic Cartography... What was that? Ah, yes, the map site of the Phrozen Keep that hasn't been updated in what?... 3 months? Well, Volf came to the rescue and released four new plugins, so the site is alive again, at least for this week. No one can tell when the next update will be, but the old plugins are still there, so go to Diabolic Cartography if you need a new map and don't feel like making it ;)

THE SAGA CONTINUES...
Sardius has gone wild this week, releasing 3 updates to his Hell Unleashed mod. The version numbers released are 1.03, 1.04 and 1.05. With this speed, he will go up to version 1.99 in no time. Click here to download Hell Unleashed.

BIRTH OF A MYSTERY
We haven't had a release from Charsi's Forge for a long time, but this week finally there is one. I_Burner has released the first alpha of his Genesis mod. It's a promising project, based on player's exploration and discoveries. And, because I won't explain it better than the creator, catch the link to his site and read by yourself.

WHAT UP, DOC?
This week our Skill Clinic has finally answered a question again. The lucky guy is mishy23, who got the solution for his Meteor Strike problem. To all the others - don't get disappointed, the Skill Clinician has promised a weekly update, but seems that he is busy examining real medical cases. So once the fluely patients are over, I'm sure that he will pay some more attention on the skill troubles.

QUESTIONS, ANSWERS
After some time without an interview, this week there are two of them, go figure. First, partner site Blizzplanet has interviewed Richard A. Knaak again, and gladly invited us to the event. Here is the link to Blizzplanet's interview with Richard Knaak. And second, I have asked Myhrginoc and Deathschyte some questions concerning the resurection of the Ancients mod. You can find the interview with Myhrginoc and Deathschyte here.

WHERE IS IT?
HashCasper's Hireling Plugin was here long enough, but we have discovered that it had no File Center record just now. So, it's now added and you can download it easily from here.

Yes, I'm done. You want more? Wait for the next week news then, there is nothing more to add now.

I'm out of here :devilsmoke:
Last edited by onyx on Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Paul Siramy
Retired staff
Principality
France

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 10/22/2004

Post by Paul Siramy » Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:23 am

WHAT UP, DOC?
This week our Skill Clinic has finally answered a question again. The lucky guy is mishy23, who got the solution for his Meteor Strike problem.
Hmmm, not so lucky, as I read for the "solution" :
This is a hard one, very hard. This case is one of this case of undoable txt skill modding.

Leap Attack use a skill function that spawn a missile called leapknockback.
Problem is that the skill function will use this missile no matter if you try to use another one or not.

So no change can be done on this skill.

Case Closed.
Is the link incorrect and I missed the real answer, or did you assume the case was solved ? In all cases, there's something wrong there ;)

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 10/22/2004

Post by onyx » Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:34 am

Paul Siramy";p="198701" wrote: Is the link incorrect and I missed the real answer, or did you assume the case was solved ?
I assumed it without reading, sorry :oops:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”