Keep Update 12/03/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/03/2004

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:21 pm

Holy crap, we actually completed a five admin update cycle! 8-O Definately must be getting into the festive season or something ;) I guess December 3rd does mark the 186th anniversary of my "adopted" home Illinois achieving full statehood and the 37th anniversary of the first human heart transplant (heart as in Phrozen Heart, get it :roll:) so it must be fate that it's my turn :D

Anyway, without further drivel, I present to you the 33rd Phrozen Keep update since we moved to Rednas :deal:

FORUM NEWS
This week sees the monumental event of Keep admin and self-confessed "postaholic" Alkalund being overtaken in the post count stakes by fellow admin and co-modder of the Ancients mod project, Myhrginoc. Eagle-eyed admin Onyx was the one to actually notice it as the rest of us are oblivious to most day to day details ;) Myhrginoc now only has around a hundred more posts before he becomes the first poster to break the next post rank.

Also as a side note, I've added a new avatar gallery of sixty 100x100 pixel images from the Angel TV series which you can access through profile settings in your user control as usual. I did plan on adding a few more sets of avatars but unlocking the final missions of GTA: Vice City ended up taking priority :snipersmile:

INFINITUM PLUG
As usual, when the guys are foolish enough to let me use this "mouthpiece to the masses" I have to throw in my own blatantly obvious plug for whatever I'm working on at the time and this week is no exception. I posted in the Job Offerings forum about needing some "tokenizing" assistance with Infinitum if anyone can spare the time. All help is appreciated :):help::)

HOSTED NEWS
Keeping his projects as alive as ever, Multi-Player Matchup forum moderator Hades has released v2.6 of his Hades Underworld mod and to the delight of Mac users everywhere, this one is completely in a compiled MPQ file! The new version contains Volf's cow level plugin for easy WP access to the bovine realm not to mention he's also cranked up the size of the Cold Plains dungeon with extra levels for all those tunnel raiders out there ;) You can check out his thread by clicking here or visit the official Hades Mod Site to grab your self a copy.

Admin Onyx has been busy again with his Inventharia project, making 3 item packs available for modders out there looking for inventory images. Check out two packs by Shadowtalon and one by Kyrene to hunt down that special something you've been looking for! :good:

OTHER MOD NEWS
:bad-words:
In more unpleasant modding news, some unscrupulous internet user(s) decided to dedicate their time to trashing Volf.biz. Some nice people out there aren't there? Well Volf has been working feverishly to get things back in order so the forums and main page are online again but a lot of the images and downloads are still out of action (including the Keep's mirror site I believe). We wish Volf all the best in getting the situation resolved.

MODS
Apart from Hades in the hosted news section above, a handful of other modders have new releases for your enjoyment: PLUGINS
Recently returned Keep admin Nefarius is the process of upgrading his old plugins to work with v1.10 and the first fruit of his labor is the somewhat comical Holy Hang Grenade plugin v2.0 which adds a Monty Python-esque twist to any D2 mod ;) Keep an eye out for more of his plugins coming soon! :{O}:

LOTTERY
And to wrap things up for the week, congratulations to Wlffrsether on his first PK:OT lottery win. He collects the tidy sum of $49,000 which isn't a bad turnaround based on $1000 a ticket :) The current lottery is back to the old "$1K to Win" game which has a pize pool of $5000, $1000 per ticket but only ticket per person so good luck!

Yeah I know that update was a little "flat" but I'm half asleep so think yourselves lucky I even remembered it was my week at all...
:sleeping:
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 12/03/2004

Post by onyx » Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:54 pm

Phrozen Heart";p="203472" wrote: Well Volf has been working feverishly to get things back in order so the forums and main page are online again but a lot of the images and downloads are still out of action (including the Keep's mirror site I believe).
The Keep mirror site is operating, I don't know if it has all files that were available before the attack, but at least some of them are present ;)
Last edited by onyx on Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”