Keep Update 12/17/2004

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/17/2004

Post by kingpin » Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:31 pm

Onyx saved me the last week by take my turn to bring the news, so many thanks to him. This week is also a week with little news. There are getting closer to Christmas so I guess everyone are busy to finish everything before that and haven’t much time to spend into this modding world. But, there are at least some of those who still have time and I will not steal yours time by writing anything more, instead we go over to the news.

The one year celebrating of Infinitum are getting close
on the 23rd December it has gone a year since Infinitum opened up and the team will hold a special event at this date to celebrate the first year.

Dragon's Uprising
reiyo_oki has finally some news from his Dragon Project. First he let us all know that he has re-enabled the download of Dragon's Uprising. Also a few changes like new features, title-screen are added to the site. To find out what's new or download the mod visit the site

Nothing to do during the upcoming vacation?
There are some mods that have been updated this week. If you haven’t tried those mods before it's maybe time to do it now?

Valhalla
A new 4.5 version is released this week. I have no idea what have changed but you can find this in the readme or visit the site. You can also download the mod here.

Chaos Empire
Our German modding friend ChaosEnergy the creator of Chaos Empire has released an update for his mod that contains all the new ladder rune words. The stats for those runes are still in beta, since not all rune words are known at the moment. In this update there are also an AuraFix for German/Spain version of D2.

If you want to visit the site and find more info about Chaos Empire you can take a look here or download the update here.

Also, ChaosEnergy has compiled a list of the Ladder only rune words on his site for all off you who want to add those rune words to your own mod(s). The list are found here

MRELFire's Mod
mrelfire has released a new version of his MRELFire's Mod, now this >100mb beast has reach version 1.06E2. If you want to give any feedback to this mod you can visit his non-hosted thread or try out the mod by download it.

Choose to Cheat
It's not common that I write anything like this. But, our fellow friend volf has released an update for his Cheaters Choice Mod version 5.b. As you can see here, its you who play this who choose to cheat "legally" and isn't destroying anything for others who want to play in a cheat free environment. So, take this offer and download it and keep tcp/ip, realms or wherever you meet to play as a cheat free environment.

Can you survive without it?
Yohann has once again released a new update for his extremely popular plug-in PlugY, The Survivial Kit. This time it has reach version 4.02b and this update is only a minor one. I suppose I don't need to repeat again what this plug-in do and instead give you the download for it.

OT News: And the winner is..
BrotherDog who won $11.000 in this week lottery. It's always nice to see a new face among the winners, and many congratulations to him. If you want to play or see the past winners you can do it here.

This was all we had for this week, have a nice weekend everyone.
Last edited by kingpin on Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 12/17/2004

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:11 pm

kingpin";p="204707" wrote:The one year celebrating of Infinitum are getting close
on the 23rd December it has gone a year since Infinitum opened up and the team will hold a special event at this date to celebrate the first year.
Let's just say nothing earth shattering is happening to the site itself but the level of content is definately getting a bit of a boost ;) Huge thanks go out to I_only_pressed_Esc and Haujobb for really digging in and helping me out, not to mention reiyo_oki and Hades for their contributions also :)
kingpin";p="204707" wrote:OT News: And the winner is..
BrotherDog who won $11.000 in this week lottery. It's always nice to see a new face among the winners, and many congratulations to him. If you want to play or see the past winners you can do it here.
Sorry about the delay in getting the new lottery started for this week. I had disabled the auto-start to avoid complications with members buying tickets for the new lottery before I'd had chance to change this week's game style. To try and get the lottery to end either late Thursday or early Friday I might tweak the duration of this lottery a little, not sure yet. If anyone's interested, this week is a $1000 per ticket free for all with no ticket limits and a $5000 base pool so let's see if a newbie can take the prize over our OT millionaires ;)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

reiyo_oki
Retired staff
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by reiyo_oki » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:15 am

[quote=kingpin]Dragon's Uprising
reiyo_oki has finally some news from his Dragon Project. First he let us all know that he has re-enabled the download of Dragon's Uprising. Also a few changes like new features, title-screen are added to the site. To find out what's new or download the mod visit the site
[/quote]
Gratzi Gratzi! I really appreciate the mention :)

Reality is different for each person; What one person sees, another does not. It's all a matter of perspective. This is my reality, I'll live it as I choose.

"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
"Who desires peace should prepare for war."
- Vegetius De Rei Militari III

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: Keep Update 12/17/2004

Post by AdiTT » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:32 pm

Phrozen Heart";p="204710" wrote:Sorry about the delay in getting the new lottery started for this week. I had disabled the auto-start to avoid complications with members buying tickets for the new lottery before I'd had chance to change this week's game style. To try and get the lottery to end either late Thursday or early Friday I might tweak the duration of this lottery a little, not sure yet.
That's a good decision :) I am glad to read that.
Phrozen Heart";p="204710" wrote:If anyone's interested, this week is a $1000 per ticket free for all with no ticket limits and a $5000 base pool so let's see if a newbie can take the prize over our OT millionaires ;)
I am very very interested :mrgreen:
Let's see what a newbie can do against the millions ;) Good luck to everyone :P (And you can be d**n sure that I mean that :D )
kingpin";p="204707" wrote: The one year celebrating of Infinitum are getting close
Aaaaaaah, that's a good news :) Let's start the party! :rockband:
Congratulations!
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Return to “Keep Updates”