Keep Update 03/18/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Keep Update 03/18/2005

Post by kingpin » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:53 pm

Another week has passed and this time you got me who am responsible to bring the news. I can already hear you are late again! So, what are you waiting for? go and read the news :)

The beast from the Underworld
One step closer to the 1 GB size have reach in the latest version (2.9) of Hades Underworld mod. You will for sure need to have high speed connection to download this in a reason of time. But, luckily Hades is released a non music version today or tomorrow. So, look out for it if you don't want to download this beast.

You find the latest version here. Also, don't forget to take a visit at the site.

Pagan Heart
Phrozen Heart and Pagan Rainfall keep work hard on their Pagan heart mod. This time 0.90b is released as full install. So, now you don't need to download all updates to get to the latest version.

For download click here

More Items from Inventharia
Two more item packs have been added this week. One item pack is made by Kraj and JBouley and the other is made by Phrozen Keep. You can find both those packs at Inventharia site.

Infinitum
A new update was made on "Saint Patrick's Day". There I live we don't celebrate that day. So I have no idea what special happens then. At Infinitum it means more plug-ins for you. Both more sounds and a new animation have been added, for more info go to the site.

Talonrage plug-in week
This week we have no only one plug-in from Talonrage. Instead he has released a couple of new plug-ins that you can use for your mods.

- Talonrage's Prefix-Suffix Plugin v2 (Link)
- Talonrage Runeword Plugin v1.1 (Link)
- Talonrage Set Item Plugin v1.1 (Link)
- Talonrage Area Maps Plugin 1.2 (Link)

TK_Incorperate's Cube Dupe Plugin
This plug-in let you use cube to produce same item twice. It has reached a new version that you can find here.

Battle for Elements
TrueMage have upgraded his mod Battle for Elements to 1.02. You can download it here.

More knowledge from the skillmaster
Joel has this week written a new nice tutorial about How to give summon a special skill tied to a passive skill. If you want to learn how, take a look here.

PK:OT News!
This week lucky winner is Little Eddie who won $16K that he can add to his collection of money. You want to win some money also? That you can spend on the special features over at PK:OT. Since I'm not a regular visitor other there. I have no idea what you can buy for this money. But I'm quite sure it's useful :)

You are just a click away from play and you can also look at past winners here.

I hope everyone have a nice weekend without be affected by cold like me. So, take the time and play. That's at least what I will do this weekend.

Return to “Keep Updates”