Keep Update 04/21/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 04/21/2005

Post by onyx » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:36 am

Another week, another update :) After a brief discussion with the others, it turned out that everybody is short on time, so, like it or not, I'll be presenting the news again. It's a short update this time, so let's get straight to the news and hope the next one will be bigger:

:cheer: LITTLE BIG ADVENTURE
Little Eddie will need to make room in his little pocket for the big jackpot of $18000 that he won in the OT Lottery. It's the biggest from all four jackpots that he won so far. Too bad that the money are totally worthless in real life :( At least he should be able to buy some goodies at the OT Forums (he's the second richest user over there anyway), like stocks to get even more money. If you want to be the next winner, follow this link to play. You can also see the winner's list here.

:king: HADES SAVES THE DAY
The hosted sites have been alseep this week... Good that Hades came to the rescue and released two map plugins - one already announced in the previous update and the second a few days ago. Anyway, Diabolic Cartography has been updated with his plugins. Go and check the new adventures that Hades offers!

:scatter: ANOTHER DIMENSION
Did you ever need more waypoints in your mod? You have so many levels that the waypoints pages aren't enough to hold all? Fear not, as RicFaith has updated his D2Mod Waypoints plugin. And not only once, but twice this week! :) First, v1.1 was released, then v1.2. Get the latest one (v1.2 for now) here.

:wave: HI! MY NAME IS...
If you're sick of Blizzard's unique monster names already, there is a nice alternative provided by GuyAskingQuestion. He has released his Unique Monster Name Plugin v1.0, which contains 23 new unique monster prefixes, 20 new unique monster suffixes and 20 new unique monster appelations to add some spice to your mod.

:2gunfire: MAKE MODS, NOT WAR
TrueMage released the next update for his Battle for Elements mod. The new version by the number of 1.04 fixes several bugs and applies new functionality to the game. Note that you need to have v1.03 of Battle for Elements installed in order to upgrade to v1.04. Get the latest patch here.

:robot: TECH-TALK
And last, but not least, I have remembered my Official Interviewer title and did an interview with SVR. It's definately worth reading about the future projects of one of the greatest coders around, so don't miss it! You can read the whole thing here.

That's pretty much it, I told you that it is short. I'm done, no more, gone... :hide:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:53 pm

Hmmm...well Infinitum and Pagan Heart were both updated this week but I'm guessing I'm not newsworthy anymore :cry: ;)

[edit]

Just in case of anyone else misunderstood, it was actually me who forgot to add the items to the admin update notes thread but if you can't emptily blame the news poster, who can you blame? :mrgreen:

Both links are in my sig if anyone's interested though :D
Last edited by Phrozen Heart on Fri Apr 22, 2005 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Keep Update 04/21/2005

Post by Hades » Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:19 pm

Oooo those were updated huh,well time to check em out then heh heh...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Keep Updates”