Keep Update 06/17/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 06/17/2005

Post by Phrozen Heart » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:31 pm

Well with the troupe of admins on full active duty currently down to two, Onyx kindly pointed out this morning that it was turn once again :roll: Hey , I didn't even realize it was friday :oops: ;) Ah well, win some, lose some :D

THIS DAY IN HISTORY...
  • 1579 - Sir Francis Drake landed in California (or "Nova Albion" as he named it) on his great voyage and claimed it in the name of the British monarchy.
  • 1876 - Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defeated General George Crook and his columns of US soldiers at the Battle of the Rosebud which was the prelude to the more well-known Battle of the Little Big Horn where General Custer and his men met their end.
  • 1972 - Five men were arrested breaking into the Democratic National Committee headquarters (located at the Watergate complex) resulting in one of the most famous political scandals in US history.
  • 1994 - OJ Simpson was arrested after the infamous police chase in his white bronco. (11 years ago? Wow I feel old...)
LUCK OF THE DRAW
Lady Luck has smiled on hosted moderator Hades this week with a tidy $19,000 win on our PK:OT Lottery, his fourth jackpot since the lottery began, bringing his running jackpot total to nearly $70,000! Congratulations to him but remember the new lottery his already begun, so cruise on over to the OT forums and buy yourself some tickets :P

BAG OF TRICKS
Ever wanted to store of those sparkling gems you've collected in a nice neat "gem bag"? Yeah, me neither but it sounds cool so get on over to the file center and grab the brand new Gembag Plugin from Xenast :mrgreen: To get a better visual for the whole concept, Xenast has put up this useful page to demonstrate it from start to finish :D

PLEASANT PIXELS
Hosted site webmaster Talonrage has once again released one of his many useful plugins to the modding public, this time in the form of Talonrage's Inventory Graphics Plugin which he freely admits isn't exactly an original work (giving credit to all involved). The plugin takes various items from the packs found on the Keep's item site Inventharia and corrects a number of issues with some of the bugged images including opaque backgrounds and palette pixellation which previously made the graphics look a little sub-standard in-game. Nicely done :)

CONTESTED COMMODITIES
Don't forget there's still time to get in on the Keep's set item contest! For full entry rules and submission methods, head over to the Global Announcement and begin crafting your masterpiece :P

*crickets chirp in the distance*

*a lone tumbleweed rolls through the scene*

*Phrozen hates bugs and sprays the crickets with Raid*

Okay so it was a quiet week in modding okay? ;) If anyone has anything new that we missed feel free to post here and I'll tack on to the main update :D

Just wake me up if you need something...:sleep:
Last edited by Phrozen Heart on Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Keep Update 06/17/2005

Post by Hades » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:52 am

Sweet,I just noticed I won again..heh heh.So what did I tell ya Onyx...and ADiTT....The Dark lord wins again lol.I'm telling ya guys,you have to start believing me when I speak... ;) :reallyscary:

And Phrozen,I have one you missed bud....Pagenheart 0.9899987654321zz
Feel free to add it to the news bud. ;) :) Just kidding ya heh heh...
nuff said
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

Return to “Keep Updates”