Keep Update 08/19/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 08/19/2005

Post by Nefarius » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:47 am

Figured its been an aeon and a half since I did an update, though I'm back now officially.

First of, this week we have got our hands on a true multitudinous array of updates, its so much, I can barely remember it all! Now sarcasm aside, lets see what has happened in this dull little week shall we?

Winners?! Where are thou?
First of all, there was no winner in the OT lottery, yup, you heard that right, plain and simple, non, nada, nichts. Therefore a link into oblivion would be quite counter productive ya know. If you want to participate in the future, point your screens at this page

A new ray of light, for 1.11
Yohann, has quickly put together the long awaited 1.11 version of PlugY - The Survival Kit, its currently v. 6.00, a nice round number, and you can grab your own hot copy right here.

Diabolic Studios
Was to late as usual to be able get this one into the initial news, so, I took the freedom and added the news as late news -Kingpin

A new modding team have been formed by me (Kingpin), Darque, Onyx, Yohann, afj666 and Kjell. This means, this team will not only have one project under it's wings, Dark Alliance, The Hordes of Chaos and Back to Hellfire is now part of Diabolic Studios. Yohann is as well working on a new project, that we will not reveal anything about at this time.

The Hordes of Chaos Beta 8 has now been released.

The lates version of this mod includes some skill changes, more unique items, map changes, new skill icons, new spell graphics, and bug fixes. You can find it here.

Visit the new site here.

Well then, thats all for today, not much I know... But some is better then none :mrgreen:

PS: Ignore the high amount of edits
Last edited by Nefarius on Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Re: Keep Update 08/19/2005

Post by AdiTT » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:13 pm

Nefarius";p="238837" wrote: Winners?! Where are thou?
First of all, there was no winner in the OT lottery, yup, you heard that right, plain and simple, non, nada, nichts. Therefore a link into oblivion would be quite counter productive ya know. If you want to participate in the future, point your screens at this page
Ahh... The lucky ticket is still in RicFaith's poket ... :P
Last edited by AdiTT on Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:40 pm

Wow did I forget to restart the lottery for THAT long? :oops:

Started a new 3 day one earlier so get cracking :D
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Return to “Keep Updates”