Keep Update 09/23/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 09/23/2005

Post by onyx » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:12 pm

Me again. Yes, that's right. But don't run away screaming just yet, at least not until you've read what's new this week. I promise to give you ten seconds to run after that:

:steering: THE LITTLE('S) BIG ADVENTURE
We had another edition of the OT Lottery this week and of course, another entry in the winners' list. A round of applause for Little Eddie, who stole the big money from the other participants. He took away $250000 in OT bucks and now the race for the first place in the ranks of the richest users in the OT Forums is getting really interesting. And no matter that AdiTT has my full support - congratulations, Eddie! You, who read this right now, could be the next winner (if you go there and play, that is).

:up: UPDATE UP TO DATE
MagicMatze continues to update his Walhalla mod for Diablo II LoD v1.11. Now the project is up to version 0.96E and the change log is quite huge! If you're running 1.11 and you're bored with vanilla Diablo II, make sure you'll try one of the few mods developped for the new patch. You can get a fresh copy of the latest version of Walhalla here.

:ignore: BEGINNERS' GUIDE?
... or maybe not. VillageIdiot made his first post in the forums, and what a post it is! The thread is named Custom portals with cube recipes and deals exactly with that. It's not really an exercise for newbies, but if you need custom portals very badly, and if you're skilled in hex editing, and if you're devoted enough, and... anyway, you can give it a try ;) Nice debut, VillageIdiot!

:numchaku: ROUND ONE... FIGHT!
Another bit of humor from BrotherLaz, teaching you how to frustrate, upset, torture, annoy and so on your fellow modmaker. The point of this is to make less people visit the forum, so it would load faster for you :) Of course, it's all humor, but as we know - in every joke there is a bit of truth... So don't delay, go read How to get rid of your fellow modmakers and let the wars for the forum begin!

:wave: SOMEONE LEFT THE DOOR OPEN
Yes, Socky left us. In other words, our socketable contest is over. Today was the last day when you could submit your entry, but that's it - it's over. Don't you dare complaining that we didn't warn you ;) Give the judges a week to rank the entries and we'll announce the winner next week, so prepare the champagne :mrgreenparty:

Ok, now it's time to run! As I promised, I give you ten seconds.

10, 9, 7, 3, 2, 1... :burn:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”