Keep Update 09/30/2005

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 09/30/2005

Post by onyx » Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:17 pm

Hello everybody :) It appears that I'm the only one available, so I'll present the news this week again. It has been a sleepy week with very few things worth the mention, but anyway, they need to be mentioned ;) So, let's proceed:

:mrgreenking: ANOTHER RICH GUY
The congratulations go to ssjchris_29 who invested a dollar in the OT Lottery to get his name in the winners' list and the big jackpot of $50011. If you want to be the next winner, you can buy a ticket here.

:rocket: LAUNCH IT!
raevanmorlock got tired of the different mods' install instructions, so he decided to write a nice little tool called Diablo 2 Mod Launcher. It does exactly what it's name says - helps you launch your collection of mods without backuping and replacing files all the time. First version of the tool is titled Beta A and you can get a copy here.

Ummm, yeah... well... that's all for this week. But before you start ranting, think about doing something so next week's update isn't as poor as this one.

:helpsign:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

sPoT
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Keep Update 09/30/2005

Post by sPoT » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:25 pm

[quote=onyx";p="243060"]:mrgreenking: ANOTHER RICH GUY[/quote]

I like this sense of humor in weekly news. Really cool, even if there are really not many news. Always something nice to read.
Do you know that every modding question has an answer? Just use the power, click me!
"The Defile" - Forum - currently closed
The best guide for every modmaker!

Return to “Keep Updates”