Keep Update 01/13/2006

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 01/13/2006

Post by onyx » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:45 am

"Have you ever wanted to be a star? Do you have phenomenal modding powers but never had the chance to show them? Do you know deep down that if the players could choose one person who is the best skill designer of all time, they’d choose you?..."

If you're wondering what's that, I'm quoting the Phrozen Keep Skill Contest announcement. Why am I doing it? To remind you that you have until the end of January to submit your entry and try to win the contest. Those who are interested can find more information here. And now on to the other news:

:mrgreenpimp: MONEY FLOWS
This time I'll start with this week's OT Lottery winner. elranthan placed his name in the winners list for the third time with a jackpot of $29000. The lottery for next week is already on, so if you need OT bucks (for some odd reason), this might be the way for a fast increase. Buy a ticket by clicking here.

:Fade-color: WHERE SKILLTREES GROW
Senior Moderator talonrage released an easy to install, but fun to use Skill Icons Replacement Package. You can see what it looks like or make a comment about it in this thread, for the direct download link click here.

:numchaku: NINJA MODDING
Brother Laz has been popping updates like crazy (as usual). The successor of his mod Median_2, Median_2 Special Edition, went through versions 1.00, 1.01 and 1.02 only in one week! If you want to be up to date with it, 1.02 is the one to download. You can always find out which is the last version by checking this thread or by visiting the Median_2 site.

:loop: LOST & FOUND
Our file center has been updated with the last release of Volf's Cheater's Choice mod by the version number of 5. It was pointed to us that our file center entry had a very outdated version of this mod, so we fixed it and now you can download CCM 5 here.

:crazyeyes: WEEKLY (ANTI)BALANCE
Co-Admin Nefarius released a new version of his AntiBalance mod, which must be one of the strangest mods ever. If you're intersted in it, you can read all it's features in this thread... if you like what you see (and like to find perfect gems with no level requirements :P ), then download the mod and have fun! :)

:good: SECOND TIME AROUND
We are pleased to announce the return of our incubator site, Charsi's Forge! After the retirement from admin duty of jbouley, the site pretty much died. But fear not, now it has not one, but two admins to take care of it - taarna23 and Malachai29. They managed to find a new host for the site and put up a simple page for now, but it's a start, isn't it? Now it's your turn to help them - if you have a modding project in the beginning phase, you can message one of them to get it hosted on Charsi's Forge.

That concludes this week's update and you can go modding or playing, respectively ;) As for me, I'm going to get some coffee...

:morning:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”