Keep Update 02/24/2006

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 02/24/2006

Post by onyx » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:35 am

Welcome to the Phrozen Keep news report ;) This week for sure beats the last few in activity, which of course is a good thing. Let's wish for more lenghty reports each time. On to the news:

:victory: HE IS YOUR IDOL!
The Phrozen Idol, our skill contest, has come to an end. After two months of submitting entries and another three weeks of public voting, the winner is finally known :) His name is SilverShadowHell and his skill is called Pentagram. Congratulations, SilverShadowHell! Second place went to Doombreed-x with Heavenly Wrath, third place for reiyo_oki with Magewrath. Fourth place, which is also last, goes to Spigot with his skill Eye of the Tiger. You can see the vote results and review the four entries once again by clicking here.

:mrgreengift: HAPPY M-DAY!
To celebrate the Median_2 birthday, Brother Laz decided to release a final version of it's successor, Median2006. It goes by the strange version number of 1.12. Why, you ask? Long story short, he didn't want it to have a lesser number than Median_2 SE and he also didn't want it to have the somewhat touchy numbers of 1.09 - 1.11. So, 1.12 it is :) For more information and download link, check out this thread.

=8o AFFLICTED
On another mod news, sudeley released a new version of his Zenith Affliction mod, which is hosted at the Charsi's Forge. The new version is Beta .86 and features some skill tweaks and some other small changes. Read about it here and don't forget to stop by the official site.

:evilbun: PORTALOGY LESSON
Forum member VillageIdiot wrote a nice red portal tutorial a while back and now he decided to pack it along with example files into a downloadable resource. Of course, it's added to our File Center and you can download it directly from there.

:fence: CLASH OF THE RICHEST
And finally, on to the news from the OT forums. Second richest member there Little Eddie won the $36000 jackpot this week and he's steadily chasing AdiTT with a total of 10 wins. Would you like to test your luck and try to be in the news next week? Then why delay, buy a ticket now!

That's all for this week's news, you can go back to your activities. No matter if you're going to play Median2006 or Zenith Affliction, or you're going to try the custom red portals tutorial, or you're going to buy tickets and hope to win the OT Lottery, I'm sure that next week you'll be back here for more :)

:hourglass:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Hades
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Keep Update 02/24/2006

Post by Hades » Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:05 pm

And here I thought I was going to win the lottery again,jeez I'm stuck at 7 wins still. :roll: lol
Next off Congrats to Silvershadowhell,loved the Pentagram. :cool: was very kool effect.And to the rest of the participants...nice jobs to all and nice effort.Good success for the contest ...even though Laz didn't enter and blow everyone away,so how was judging bud? ;)
Hades
Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years,
Face up...make your stand
And realise you're living in the golden years

SilverShadowHell
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by SilverShadowHell » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:33 pm

Thx Hades.. Onyx and all those that voted for me, I wasn't thinking I was going to win, but no mather what happend I was a winner because I impressed Laz... And I was thinking that Nefarius was going to vote for it :D I think that you all know the reason :)

Ahh... Median.. the almost perfect mod.... wonder how perfect Laz is in real life

sudeley.. Good work man.. nice to see that you don't give up like some others *runs away hidding his face*
WAR!!!!!!!....... don't worry.. I'm working on it
http://iloveshaders.blogspot.com/

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:01 pm

[quote=SilverShadowHell";p="260630"]Ahh... Median.. the almost perfect mod....[/quote]

Scrap the 'almost' when 1.13 is out. :) The release of 1.12 provoked lots of feedback (keep it up, guys) and tcp/ip games, so I'm going to fine-tune a couple of things in 1.13.

That said, this is the first patch I'm happy with. After 48 patches. This may mean something. :)

[quote=SilverShadowHell";p="260630"]wonder how perfect Laz is in real life[/quote]

You do know people who spend their life online are usually doing so to get away from reality?
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Return to “Keep Updates”