Keep Update 11/24/06

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 11/24/06

Post by Nefarius » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:23 am

So lets see, after lasts week pretty extensive amount of updates, this weak turned out rather meager nontheless, lets bring it on.

It's Over Five Hundred Thousand!
Lets start with our weekley OT-lottery winner, this week it was Necrolis turn at the wheel, and what a turn I tell you!
An immense sum of $502800 worth of OT-Bucks go down his pocket, this gotta be one of the biggest jackpots yet, so lets all congratulate ;).
You wanna test your luck and try to make it into next weeks winning slot? What are you waiting for, sign into the OT Lottery right now!
Eager to see whom you will be sharing place with in the spot light? Check out our list of past and present winners!

Get Your Weekly Dose of Eye Candy!
Red Havoc took the screenshot we've selected to use as this weeks weekly shot, this screenshot does not come from a mod, rather he is trying to demonstrate the power of the recolored missile pack, showing off with this nice-looking Prism Inferno.
Right on I must say, I hope that next week we don't have to choose a screen on our own! Get your submissions started will ya!

And Now to Something Completely Different!
Under this weeks Mod Release and Update section we've got only one release by senior moderator Talonrage.
Lament of Innocence got updated to version 1.05 by him this week, you can obtain the new version by going to this thread.

Except this mod update there is only one other thing left with todays news update, I've hidden an evil subliminal message somewhere herein (should you wonder about the weird sentence building), find it and win a prize (nah, but find it anyway!)
So, thats it for this week, see ya all next time!
Last edited by Nefarius on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

ssjchris_29

Re: Keep Update 11/24/06

Post by ssjchris_29 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:05 pm

[of course you were right, but don't spoil it for others :P]
Last edited by ssjchris_29 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:41 pm

could you give us a hint :) (sorry im brain dead from exams)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

AdiTT
Senior Moderator
Angel
Bulgaria

Post by AdiTT » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:32 pm

:rocker: Hell yeah Nefarius!!! Nice message :D
Terms Of Service - Written for a reason.
D2 MOD player wrote:Sure you can exploit the game. But are you sure the game isn't exploiting you?

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 11/24/06

Post by Brother Laz » Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:02 pm

:rocker: It's a bit overpowered even, with a high level Arcane Strike and some +skills items it can do ~3K damage per bolt. ;)
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Return to “Keep Updates”