Keep Update 12/29/2006

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/29/2006

Post by onyx » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:04 pm

:mrgreengift: Hello everyone and welcome to this post-Christmas and pre-New Year update of the Phrozen Keep. With these holidays upon us, it's understandable that not much is happening on the modding scene, so bear with us. Anyway, on to the things that somehow happened during this week of celebration:

:snowman: THE PRINCE AND THE PAUPER
The giant OT LOttery Chrismas jackpot was drawn and the winner is...

[align=center] :mrgreensanta: Volf :mrgreensanta: [/align]

He puts the outstanding $10112270 in his pocket and I'm sure he wishes that these were real money :) In contrast to that, dawe1313 won the regular edition of the OT Lottery this week, with only $8500, which is one of the smallest jackpots in history. Congratulations to both! You can see the list of the current and past winners of the lottery here, and if you wish to be one of the future winners, buy a ticket by clicking here.

:x-mas: XMAS PARTY IN SANCTUARY
With Cristmas just a few days ago, it was almost obligatory to select a screenshot of the week from Volf's Xmas Season in Sanctuary. I won't disappoint you in your expectations ;) It appears that the party this Christmas was at Halbu's and Jamella's place and everyone was invited. Don't get surprised if Halbu tells you that he suffers from an awful hangover next time you visit Act 4 :)

This is all for the week. I'd like to wish everyone a belated merry Christmas and a happy New Year in advance! Let all your wishes come true :D
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”