Keep Update 03/16/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 03/16/2007

Post by Nefarius » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:36 am

WEEKLY MOD UPDATES
We've got two items in this category this week.
First of all, co-admin Myhrginoc and active user Al-T have released modified versions of the Zy-El v4.3 DLLs that fix a variety of bugs with that mod (for example they allow the character selection menu to show the actual character level). For more information please consult the appropriate topic or post your question in the Zy-El Forum.

Next tsuru and reiyo_oki have brought us the new patch R4 for Eastern Sun v3.00. For a list of changes follow this link. For more information about the mod you can consult the Eastern Sun Website or the Eastern Sun Wiki. For questions there is also always the mod's forum hosted by us.

THE DEAD WILL RISE
This weeks screenshot comes from my own screenshot archive, it depicts the new ability of the Unraveler and their kin to sacrifice their dead undead minions in favour of 'undead dead undead' minions, which they simply summon from their remains, like a Necromancer would his Skeletons and Skeleton Magi. This is only possible with a new skill function ;). The red skeletons are summoned from the corpses of the regular ones.

NEWS FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE
This week former senior moderator Volf won a, how to put it, not so outrageous sum in the OT-lotterey, he can now claim another $6185 OT bucks his own (this among others is Volf's 17th lotterey win, talk about luck!), to participate in next weeks lotterey follow this link.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: Keep Update 03/16/2007

Post by Al-T » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Thanks for the plug Nefarius :D

btw...your screenshot is cool. Is that skill going to be used in Anti-Balance?
Last edited by Al-T on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:17 pm

Is that skill going to be used in Anti-Balance?
Oh no, Anti-Balance will remain free of code edits so that everyone, including mac users can play it, these dev shots are all from a colossal unannounced project me, Joel, Doombreed and Vendanna are working on.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Post by Al-T » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:14 am

Nefarius";p="312977" wrote:... these dev shots are all from a colossal unannounced project me, Joel, Doombreed and Vendanna are working on.
For "unannounced" read "no matter how nicely you ask my lips are sealed" :) . That is a formidable team you have there and I am sure the project will be a huge success when you make it public. Good luck with it.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Return to “Keep Updates”