Keep Update 01/06/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 01/06/2007

Post by Nefarius » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:09 pm

Today is the meteorological begining of summer, and as expected, it started being very cold a few days ago (with associated heavy rainfall), and even snowed in several parts of the country to my knowledge :P, of course this doesn't interest you, you're here for todays news update, so lets see what we've got...

MOD UPDATES
GuyAskingQuestion released beta v0.94d of his The Third Day mod, I couldn't find info about what's different in this version, so you'll have to find out on your own by downloading and playing it ;), for more info about other features of this mod consult this topic here.

TOOL UPDATES
DarthDevilous released beta v4 of his DS1Edit GUI Loader (v2.00), this release adds additional functionality to the maplist. You can find more information about this tool in the topic this link points to and also those download links you're probably looking for by now. DarthDevilous announced that there will probably be another new beta release within the comming weeks.

SCREENSHOT OF THE WEEK
This week I've dug up a screenshot of a skill I created to test something a few years ago, the screenshot and the title speak for themselves I think, you have this massive ray of light wreaking total havoc where the impact is, just too bad that the missiles were moving in the wrong direction ;) (aka from the bottom up).
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

brappy
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by brappy » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:25 pm

That skill is awesome! 8-O I know how you did it, but what missile did you use/recolor for the main pillar?
Currently working on Tricet of Apocalypse (Latest patch: Beta 0.9) | Mod thread
A=B, A²=AB, A²-B²=AB-B², (A+B)(A-B)=B(A-B), A+B=B, A+A=A, 2A=A, 2=1

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: Keep Update 01/06/2007

Post by Nefarius » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Those are the souls from the hellforge
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

DarthDevilous

Re: Keep Update 01/06/2007

Post by DarthDevilous » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:31 pm

Nefarius";p="328161" wrote:DarthDevilous announced that there will probably be another new beta release within the comming weeks.
Weeks??? Who do you think I am? It'll be days, DAYS, ya hear me?! Actually, the next update will be soon after I find someone to help with testing...
Regret Nothing - Learn Everything
ds1edit Loader - News & Feedback thread | Get Firefox!

Return to “Keep Updates”