Keep Update 08/31/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 08/31/2007

Post by onyx » Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:38 am

My turn again, because, as mentioned in the previous update, Myhrginoc is not available due to real life issues. So like it or not, you're stuck with me for a while. This week we have several new things to announce, so read on:

:typing: FEW AND FAR BETWEEN?
Median 2008 was updated again by Brother Laz (what a surprise), and with no less than 3 patches during the past week. He released 1.55, then 1.55b to fix some bugs and finally, 1.55c to fix even more bugs. You can find the list of features and the download link in this thread.

:king: EVIL VS. EVIL
The relatively new mod World of Chaos by dav92, which lets you play as the prime evils, was also updated this week. The new version 0.3 is out and you can download it and read all about it on the official site of the mod. How to find it? Click here to go to the mod's announcement thread on the Phrozen Keep ;)

:colors: WITH FLYING COLORS
Diabolic Cartography received one of its rare updates too. The newly added plugin features recolored Act 1 tiles and it's made by SheX. You can check it out and download it on the Diabolic Cartography site.

:angel: ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL...
This week's screenshot showcases a Sorceress ring from the Eastern Sun mod. Some nice properties on it, but are they nice enough for the character's level? Check it out and decide for yourselves! :) Screenshot taken by forum member swevev.

Begone now, this is all I had to share with you this week.

:zap:
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”