Keep Update 07/09/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 07/09/2007

Post by Nefarius » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:27 pm

Finally back after a long unwanted ISP related break (I really hate these people...), anyway not much for my first week back here, but something is better then nothing after all ;) - I appologize for this skinny update, I'm a little bit out of practice (and rather tired)...

Mod Updates Of the Week
Brother Laz released v1.56 of Median 2008 this week, which you can read about here in the mods forum, get it from the usual sources...

The second mod update this week is of the World of Chaos mod by dav92 which was updated to v0.4, all info about the mod is available in this thread here.

And The Screenshot ;)
For this weeks screenshot I picked something from my unannounced project, (If somebody submitted anything to me while I was away, I'll look over this on my next update), this screenshot depicts four new stats never before seen in the D2 world ;) --- yeah, the title says 'three ways to dispose of your foes', but since when does cloning a target dispose of it :twisted:...
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: Keep Update 07/09/2007

Post by Al-T » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:35 pm

Nice pic :P

25% chance to clone target :?: ...it does look like a sheep and being a Scotsman...well....baahhh!

25% to petrify target :?: ....here comes a Scotsman...."is he going to clone me ;) "...baahh!

25% chance for target to explode :?: .....that last Scotsman got too close :P

25% chance to instantly kill weak targets.....see the 3 above for an easy 1-hit-kill :mrgreen:

Nice to have you back Nefarius :) .
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by DemonicAngel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:06 pm

I notice how you have a different colored armor for every picture in that little collage: Purple, Blue, Yellow and Red. Make up your mind! :P

Pretty cool too with the four new stats. I wonder what is defined as a "weak" target... :)

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:38 am

The item color scintillates every 2 frames >D
Weak target something that is at least 50 levels below your character and isn' t a boss or special monster.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:28 pm

[quote=Nefarius";p="351650"]The item color scintillates every 2 frames &D[/quote]

o_O
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:57 pm

The color of the item changes every 2 frame

DemonicAngel
Forum Legend
Principality

Post by DemonicAngel » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 am

Lol. I think he was amazed at your abilities, not just confused at the word scintillate. :P

:lol:@Laz, good one Nefarius. :mrgreen:

Return to “Keep Updates”