Keep Update 14/12/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Keep Update 14/12/2007

Post by Nefarius » Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:06 pm

NEW MOD UPDATES FOR 1.10
This week a new patch for the long runing Eastern Sun mod has been released, this is patch R5G for v3.0 of the mod, everything you need to known, including download links and information is available at the Eastern Sun website. The patch is released for both PC and Mac versions of the mod.

NEW PLUGINS FOR 1.11b
GuyAskingQuestion released the first 'third party' NefEx plugin this week, which fixes the charm lacks affixes crash, I recommend you use this one until I get the time to add the missing code to my earlier plugin (which doesn't prevent all cases of the crash). You can obtain your copy here and read more about it in the read me (who would've thought that!).

SCREENSHOT OF THE WEEK
This weeks screenshot I lifted from snowknight's personal gallery and shows a great looking underground lake, using a new custom tileset. Take a look for yourselves.

PS: Sorry, this week, news intro paragraphs were all sold out
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

snowknight
Champion of the Light

Re: Keep Update 14/12/2007

Post by snowknight » Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:28 am

That's good timing...

I haven't been around since late august, and just when the modding bug starts biting again, my lake is on the front page.

Now once I read ~23K posts, I'll be be good to start modding again. :P

Return to “Keep Updates”