Keep Update 12/21/2007

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 12/21/2007

Post by onyx » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:49 pm

Hello everyone! :) Just several days before Christmas and a little over a week before New Year, the Phrozen Keep offers its christmas presents to you. It might be a bit early for that, but we aren't nitpickers, so enjoy:

:hourglass: NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET?
Last week we forgot (read we weren't tipped off) about the new release of Median 2008 v1.57 by Brother Laz. His site has all the information you need about the new version.

:2gunfire: PATCH-O-RAMA
Another new release, but this time from this week, is Ragnarok by GuyAskingQuestion. In fact, the mod saw two consecutive releases in one week - the short-lived patch 5 and then patch 6, which is the newest version currently available. Download it here and don't forget to stop by GuyAskingQuestion's forum to let him know of any bugs ;)

I/\ WHERE THE SUN ALWAYS SHINES
A new Eastern Sun version was also released this week by tsuru. It goes by the number of R5H and comes in several packages for PC and Mac. As usual, you can read everything you need on the Eastern Sun website.

:scratch: PUMP UP THE VOLUME!
Forum user Malkor released some of his own music to be included in mods. There are 28 tracks to be downloaded, we've split them into three archives for easier download. First 10 tracks can be downloaded here, another 10 are found here, and the remaining 8 tracks are here. Don't forget to credit Malkor if you're going to use his music in your mod ;)

:x-mas: HOLIDAY MOOD
It's that time of the year again, and who am I to go against Christmas spirit? Again, just like last year, I'm going to include a screenshot from Volf's Xmas Season in Sanctuary mod. It shows several different sized presents that work like charms in the mod. The small ones are the best, right? ;)

This update actually came out decent. I know it works for me, I'm not going to spend any more time on it instead of... lieing on the couch for example :D Until next time!

:snoopy:
Last edited by onyx on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”