Keep Update 01/11/2008

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 01/11/2008

Post by onyx » Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:24 am

Hello :) This is my first update for 2008, so happy new year to everyone! The past week saw some interesting contibutions for the modmakers (come to think of it, players won't be disappointed either), so read on:

:OOO: GUESS WHO'S BACK
Yes, that's right, it's Yohann! :) And he returned with a bang, releasing a new version of his famous plugin PlugY. The new version is PlugY v8.00 and it comes as an installer or an archived package. A list of all changes, as well as discussions on PlugY 8.00 can be found in this thread.

:bravo2: GUESS WHO'S BACK, PART II
Afj666 has provided the modmakers with some outstanding tools in the past, and now he returns to update one of those, namely AFJ Table edit, used to manipulate the .tbl files in the game. The new version goes by the number of 1.11 (coincidence?) and it comes in two versions - standard v1.11 and unicode v1.11u. Afj666 also released the source code for AFJ Table edit v1.11. If you have anything to share about the editor or you're simply looking for help with it, this is the thread to post in.

:1st: GUESS WHO'S BACK, PART III
Since it seems to be a comeback week, I've decided to choose something you've seen already for a screenshot of the week. Remember that skill-making contest we held in early 2006? Here's a screenshot from the skill that won the contest - Pentagram by SilverShadowHell.

:victory: GUESS WHO'S OUT
No, this isn't another news item. It just seemed like a good way to end this week's news. And I'm not really out, I'm still here, but I'm out of the news update, which... oh, why am I telling you all this? Bye! :D
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Return to “Keep Updates”