Keep Update 02/15/2008

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 02/15/2008

Post by onyx » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Welcome to another short edition of the Phrozen Keep's weekly news.

:program: ALL AT ONCE
This week's release comes from site administrator Nefarius. The new gadget is called CellConv v1.0 and it's used to speed up converting big number of images to .dc6. Check this thread out for more information and comments on the new tool.

:bravo: ONE FOR ALL
In order to make the news seem a bit longer, we'd like to remind newly registered modmakers who are looking for a site to host their mods that Charsi's Forge is available and waiting for your submissions. By applying for hosting there you'll receive webspace for your files and site and your own mod forum. If you're wondering where to upload your newly created mod, Charsi's Forge is the perfect solution to your problem. If you want to apply for hosting there, contact Malachai29.

In the meantime, you can check the hosted mods of Charsi's Forge and see what they have to offer:
Battle for Elements by TrueMage (seriously, is there a D2 site where this mod isn't hosted?)
Pitch Black by Hygiliak
Dominus Rex by Borgin
YGBKM by onyx
Edyrem Awakening by Defib
Rising Moon by cla$$ics

:2gunfire: DE_KURAST
This week's screenshot is obvously fake, but it's fun nevertheless :) I found the image in mirecek's gallery and without further comments, here it is.

That's all, folks! :D
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:13 pm

Just a quick note, the staff at the Forge are aware that the files for BfE are behind a little bit and are working to get the rest of the files put up. We are also looking to change our download manager, so this may take a couple days...specially when you consider I work weekends...and lo and behold, the weekend is upon us once again! :D

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Borgin
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Keep Update 02/15/2008

Post by Borgin » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Thanks for the plug! [/shameless]

All the mods in development at the Forge look like they're going to be great, and I really suggest any Keepers interested in new mods (whether of their own creation, or simply looking for another way to get re-addicted to D2) to register there and start getting involved in some mod development!

--Borgin

cla$$ics
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Hand-picked

Post by cla$$ics » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:38 pm

[quote=Borgin";p="376858"]Thanks for the plug! [/shameless]

All the mods in development at the Forge look like they're going to be great, and I really suggest any Keepers interested in new mods (whether of their own creation, or simply looking for another way to get re-addicted to D2) to register there and start getting involved in some mod development!

--Borgin[/quote]
[agree]
Although done for our needs, mod-makers should like these changes, too.
11/1/08 - COTL; 5/10/09 - Angel; 11/11/09 - Archangel

TrueMage
Hosted Forum Moderator
Principality
Russia

Post by TrueMage » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:33 am

Battle for Elements by TrueMage (seriously, is there a D2 site where this mod isn't hosted?)
I never gave of appropriate attention to advertising BFE actually :) It is just... accident, I think, that you see it so frequently ;)
Malachai29";p="376835" wrote:Just a quick note, the staff at the Forge are aware that the files for BfE are behind a little bit and are working to get the rest of the files put up.
Oh, I think I forgot even about it. :D I'll check what files are missing.
Last edited by TrueMage on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

D2 MOD player
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by D2 MOD player » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:45 am

That screenshot. The only way it could be real is if someone had made a total conversion with an engine that's not D2. But the engine looks too old to be anything anyone would want to use. :o

I just had to comment even though this has nothing to do with the tools Onyx posted. It was just too cool! Back to playing Back to Hellfire.
Last edited by D2 MOD player on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Keep Updates”