In the previous update we announced the release of Immersion v1.03 by Demon9ne and it seems the mod has sparked interest. That's why Demon9ne requested a thread in the Non-Hosted Mods section of the site. You can discuss Immersion v1.03 (and future releases, of course) in its newly opened thread.
Last week we overlooked the release of Battle for Elements v1.40 by TrueMage and we're making up for it this week. Here are some highlights from the features list of the new version:
- Characters from previous versions of mod are NOT compatible with this new version
- 7 new mercenaries
- Crafting recipes were redone
- Aura and Summons Charms now get additional required level per each charm upgrade
- New User Interface elements
- Some new monsters and wards were added
- New area - Maze of the Light
STAY A WHILE AND... READ
And now on to something that hasn't happened for ages - a new tutorial! Demon9ne decided to compile a list with instructions on how to create a Poison Bolt skill and post it for your convenience. Anyone who wants to do a similar skill can read the tutorial here.
IS HE BACK FROM THE DEAD?
This week's new screenshot shows one of the many new bosses in the recently released Dark Alliance preview by kingpin. This Archmage Morganus looks like Archbishop Lazarus and has a suspiciously similar name, too. Is Lazarus back from the dead to torture our souls once more?
This is it, you made it. Now let's go back to our regular schedule.