BACK ON TRACK
Senior Moderator talonrage is back in action and he returned with a bang Click here to read more about the release of Lament of Innocence Beta v2.00, and for a download link for the mod. Here are some highlights from the features list of the mod:
- Made the mod a single-classed mod again(barbarian-themed)
- Removed all Superunique Monster's natural ability to regenerate damage from wounds
- Enabled Holy Water & Sacred Water and added them to normal drop tables
- Experience Elixirs have been enabled and will be part of drops for all difficulties
- Enabled perfect gems to drop as normal treasure on Hell Difficulty
- Added 16 new unique items
ON AND FOREVER
The Phrozen Keep will be here for Diablo III, bringing you the latest in modding tips and tricks as we hear about them. It might be rather early, but we have reserved the domain d3mods.org just for that happy day! (We would have selected d3mods.com, but somebody was an even bigger optimist than us!) The new domain is already operational and you can use it to access the site.
DIABLO II... ART?
And now on to a different screenshot of the week While I was looking for one, I stumbled across Zavior's personal gallery and found this amusing image. I guess your computer hates Diablo II a lot to do such a cruel thing!
This concludes the update for today, thanks for reading... and caring!