A new patch for the long-running Battle for Elements mod has been released by TrueMage. The new version goes by the number of 1.51 and here's a brief list of some of the new features:
- 4 new stacking recipe items for rings and shields.
- Blood of Prime Evils was added as well as few cube recipes.
- Short storyline for 9 unique weapons.
- Monastery Gate location was rebuilt (Cubaholic).
- Plane of Water location was rebuilt (Cubaholic).
- Bishibosh was reworked (Cubaholic).
- Dark Elder environment was reworked (Cubaholic).
- New conception of Legendary Items drop. Now you can't get it neither from gambling nor from cube recipes, but you can get it from drop.
- One new skill (on set item): Plague Axe.
- Shaman' Tricks set has been remade.
- Now all class skills regrouped to 6 skillbars instead of 3.
A nice new featre courtesy of Volf and Diablo3plaza that has been long needed - a tool for posting lines from your tab-delimited .txt files, while keeping the formatting. Need help with a feature you're failing to make work, or you want to showcase how exactly you did something? The Online Spreadheet Tool is the place to go. Note that the feature is hosted on Diablo3plaza, and not here on the Phrozen Keep, so I cannot guarantee its reliability.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
A new poll has been long overdue - you may have noticed that I don't have as much time for the site as before. Anyway, here it is now. Today I ask you - which Diablo 3 character class from the ones revealed by Blizzard is your favorite and why? Which is the one you're going to select first when the game is released? Vote and share your opinion in this poll. Note that guest voting is allowed - you don't have to be a registered user to vote.
THROUGH TIME AND SPACE
The new screenshot of the week (okay, not week, screenshot of the last several months) has been recently posted in our public gallery by user mirecek. It shows a poor Druid, who has his spaceship stuck on a rainy planet. Almost looks like Luke Skywalker in the search for Master Yoda, doesn't it?
This concludes the update of the site, here's hoping for many more to come!