Keep Update 01/02/2011

Please use this forum for providing feedback on the Phrozen Keep's main page / news portal updates.
onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Keep Update 01/02/2011

Post by onyx » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:08 pm

First update in 2011 and as usual, The Phrozen Keep isn't kind to me in this period. I don't know why, but I always have to do major work on the site during the Christmas/New Year holidays. Anyway, here's what's new this time:

:wave: NO PLACE LIKE HOME
After close to 3 years of service, Volf's external File Center has to be taken down. That's the reason I have been busy building and preparing a new download database for the Phrozen Keep files. The new File Center is based on the old one, with a twist to make it look more like the current version of the Phrozen Keep. It can be visited here. You can find some more information about how to fix broken links in my announcement.

:diabolic: IMMERSION RETURNS
Demon9ne gave us a new version of his mod Immersion just as 2010 was slipping out the door. The new release, titled v1.05 Beta, requires a registration on the mod's official site to download, that's why it won't be added to the File Center at this time. Click here for the announcement of the new release by Demon9ne.

:kiss: BROKEN PROMISES
A while ago I've promised that I'll do everything possible to announce and mirror everyone's new releases. Well, I didn't manage to keep this promise. It was a tough year for me to say the least, so I didn't have enough time. In addition, the File Center switch has prevented me from adding new files for some time. My apologies go out to Yohann, SheX, Sheer_Cold, Evilpanda, sw33tsp0t1, kambala and everyone else who released something, but it went unannounced. Please, head to the Member Announcements forum and check their threads - their mods are worth playing, I'm sure of that.

This concludes the update. It's not much, but at least it's something. See you next time - I hope it will be soon enough! :)
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Vlad

Re: Keep Update 01/02/2011

Post by Vlad » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Big Thanks for the Update!
"We never ever will die 'cause Heavy Metal is life"

nightshade00123
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by nightshade00123 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:03 pm

Thanks for making these things happen! :D

brittlee

Post by brittlee » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:58 am

May this new year fill your hearts with new hopes, open up new horizons and bring to you promises of brighter tomorrows. I wish you health, happiness and success in everything you do. May you all have a great New Year!
leather dress leather dress
brown mens leather jacket for sale brown mens leather jacket for sale
men's leather sport coat men's leather sport coat
black leather blazer women black leather blazer women
shearling bomber jacket men shearling bomber jacket men

Return to “Keep Updates”