Editor for Mac?

This forum is dedicated to platform-specific issues, discussions and tools relating to D2 modding for the Mac.

Moderator: Contrail

wlminter

Editor for Mac?

Post by wlminter » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:24 am

I'm not really sure where this would go (since it's not exactly about a mod.), so I'm posting it here.
I was wondering if anyone here knew of a good character editor (and hopefully an item editor) for the mac that can work with versions 1.09-1.11, or maybe just 1.11. The one I'm using now is called MPQ Tool, it's mainly meant for modding (which I have tried), but also has a character editor. It's pretty good, but only works with 1.09 and 1.10.

Also, just to dispel any fears, I won't be on b-net. Why? Because my computer would probably explode. I have a VERY unreliable dial-up connection, and a computer that's so weak it slows down sometimes playing D2 on the LOWEST QUALITY POSSIBLE. So, yeah, that pretty much means my computer would explode on b-net.
Hey, look at this. It's having trouble keeping up with me typing!

Sorry if this is off-topic, but I've been looking for one of these for ages.

Ulmo
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Ulmo » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:49 am

The only character editor for MAC I know of is Horadric Editor, but it's mostly a hex editor.

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Moved

Post by Malachai29 » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:54 am

*This topic has been moved from General Diablo 2 Discussion to Mac Modding*

Figured this may fit better here...maybe someone who reads this section can help ya out better! :)

Malachai

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: Editor for Mac?

Post by Nefarius » Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:44 pm

1.09 and 1.10.
The 1.11 save files are 100% identical with 1.10 save files, the editor should be capable of editing those as well.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “Mac Modding”