A simple stash mod?

This forum is dedicated to platform-specific issues, discussions and tools relating to D2 modding for the Mac.

Moderator: Contrail

Daeron

A simple stash mod?

Post by Daeron » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:06 am

Hello,

I've been searching for a mod which would simply increase the stash size in Diablo 2 LOD 1.11 on Mac to a (virtually) unlimited stash. Strangely enough I find many mods that do twenty times more than I ask (changing the game completely) but none that 'just increase the stash'. I've been at it for a few hours and the closest I got to a stash mod were posts like this one (on a different forum) http://www.ambrosiasw.com/forums/lofive ... 54429.html

and this one (on phrozenkeep) viewtopic.php?t=20041&highlight=%22mega+stash+mod%22

But other than "Yeah I made a mod like that myself" I find it little instructive towards downloading the mod.

I've scanned the tutorial fora and apparently there's a lot to know about editing all sorts of monsters and items, but again, not the stash.

Does such a mod actually exist, that is compatible with Mac LOD 1.11? If yes, would you be so kind as to give me directions where to download it.

Thank you,
Daeron

Daeron

Re: A simple stash mod?

Post by Daeron » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:04 am

Ugh! I have found the patches on the site under "Image patches". However, it seems there's only patches for version 1.10. Either way I tried using
- ratpack
- Megainventory
- Ultimate inventory
- extended stash

The graphics seem to be updated, but the the inventory doen't "use" the new spaces. As in... it shows the new spaces, but used the old ones.
I am definately missing a step here, can anyone help me out?

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Post by Nefarius » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:40 am

Bin files.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Volf
Retired Admin
Dominion
Finland

Hand-picked

Post by Volf » Fri Jun 16, 2006 9:46 am

[quote=Daeron";p="274775"]

I've been searching for a mod which would simply increase the stash size in Diablo 2 LOD 1.11 on Mac to a (virtually) unlimited stash. [/quote]
Collectors backpack Is as big as possible without code editing, to make mac compatible just pack it to the mpq
[quote=Daeron";p="274775"]
I've scanned the tutorial fora and apparently there's a lot to know about editing all sorts of monsters and items, but again, not the stash.
[/quote]
kb/viewarticle?a=183

Daeron

Post by Daeron » Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:59 pm

That one worked like a charm Volf. Thank you.

Return to “Mac Modding”