D2 LOD

This forum is dedicated to platform-specific issues, discussions and tools relating to D2 modding for the Mac.

Moderator: Contrail

mjs3

D2 LOD

Post by mjs3 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:24 pm

I am playing D2 LOD single player on a Mac. I've figured out how to get the RWM to work, but I cannot figure out how to get the Ubers or Diablo Clone to work. And I REALLY want an annihilus charm! Does anyone know how to get them to work on a Mac without PlugY (or is it possible to get PlugY to work on a Mac)?

Or would anyone be willing send me a copy of an annihilus charm? I'd be very grateful!

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to time travel to play v. 1.11 on a Mac?

Thanks!

~mjs

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: D2 LOD

Post by devurandom » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:46 pm

PlugY wont work for mac.

There's several ways to do this, easiest is from an item pack.

If you can find a D2 character editor for a mac which allows importing saved .d2s items, then you can just download and item pack from the internet with Anni and Torch then import them to your character.

I don't know if Mac Editor "Alkor" allows importing or exporting .d2s saved items?
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=45821

Item Pack
http://modsreloaded.com/kingpintz-item-pack

Make sure the items are compatible with the game version your running. v1.10+ items will work for 1.10-1.14.
but won't work for v1.09- of the game.
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

JDS
Paladin

Post by JDS » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

or you can add those items to the shop... make Akara sell them or something. Note that this technically allows you to get multiples...

mjs3

Post by mjs3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Hey y'all,

Thanks so much for your replies! However, I can't find an editor for D2X that works on a new mac (PowerPC applications don't work on new macs! Ugh!). Also, the item packs also are not .d2x files but .d2i files. I can't open them with GoMule (the only application for D2X I've been able to find that works on a new mac). I still haven't been able to acquire an annihilus. :( Do either of you (or anyone else) have an annihilus that you could copy and email to me? My email addy is running the goose AT hotmail DOT com

Best wishes,
mjs3

Thanawat13

Post by Thanawat13 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:11 am

daibo is the first online game i play in pc

Return to “Mac Modding”