Just the beginning

Information and updates for The Dark Omen mod by shaky. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: shaky

Storslayaren

Just the beginning

Post by Storslayaren » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:04 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I could see you have made some changes to the monster, added more monsters in the levels, increased the chance of encounter champions and unique monsters. Increased the inventory, cube and stash and increased the beginning stats of the character.. there weren't many visual changes but thats just what I could see (I know, all of this is written in the readme). I think that your mod can be quite interesting if you work on it and if you are going to make another act using the level-plugin your mod's definitely going to be interesting... but this is just the beginning

Good luck with your mod :mrgreen:
Last edited by Storslayaren on Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

shaky
Paladin

Re: Just the beginning

Post by shaky » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:01 am

The thing is, that I could have a lot more done by now, but I am just experimenting untill the official release of v1.10. The was no real reason for me to release the vertion I have for download right now. I am just cheking how far I can actually go in modding. I have gotten really far in what I had planed and stuff I didn't even think about untill I came across it. The posibilities are endless I have realized but I don't want to reales another version because I don't want to spoil the good stuff untill v1.10 is oficialy released.

Thanks for your post though. Make sure you visit my site often after the release of v1.10 because I will have almost daily updates. I just can't wait untill the patch comes out. :!:

Storslayaren

Post by Storslayaren » Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:50 pm

Oh I see, I sure will check back later when the 1.10 patch has been released. If you post any information about your progress either on the website or here on the forum you can be sure at least I will check it out :mrgreen:
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:03 am

[quote=Storslayaren";p="135054"]
Oh I see, I sure will check back later when the 1.10 patch has been released. If you post any information about your progress either on the website or here on the forum you can be sure at least I will check it out :mrgreen:
[/quote]

I have a lot done now that v1.10 final has been released. I am just having truble uploding my site. I am realy exited with the release of v1.01 of my mod. It will be up for download as soon as I can Get my site up. So check back often. :)

Storslayaren

Post by Storslayaren » Fri Nov 07, 2003 10:46 am

I see that you have released another version of your mod, this will be an interesting weekend :mrgreen:
And the idea of useing the Baal plug-in sounds like it could be very nice, i like difficulties :twisted:
If you get any other nice ideas please post them, this could be one interesting mod

shaky
Paladin

Post by shaky » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:32 am

[quote=Storslayaren";p="137695"]
I see that you have released another version of your mod, this will be an interesting weekend :mrgreen:
And the idea of useing the Baal plug-in sounds like it could be very nice, i like difficulties :twisted:
If you get any other nice ideas please post them, this could be one interesting mod
[/quote]

I have a lot of changes that I have alredy implimented in my mod but I am curently in the proses of fully uploading my site. Once my site is up I will get the downloads up and I will makes sure I post that v1.01 is available, aswell as the plug ins. Check my site in a week or so to se the new additions that I have put in my mod. It's going realy good.

Also The Baal plug in was the first thing I did because I wanted the last boss to be beyond chalanging. This plug in does that. Baal was just to easy if you brought up your character right and had good items. But with this plugin you have to have al those just to have a chance at beting him. Aswell as a lot of luck ;) .

Storslayaren

Post by Storslayaren » Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:44 pm

I will check your site later on, i might be busy but i will make some time for that too. I hope that you too have some time for your mod, i really think this could be something good and i wish you the best :)
I'm really looking forward to be playing your mod, when its nearly perfect. I like challange in life, also in games :twisted:

Return to “The Dark Omen”