Is this supposed to happen?

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

narcoticbuzz

Is this supposed to happen?

Post by narcoticbuzz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:53 pm

Hey guys, Im kinda new to this mod stuff so I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. I think I installed B4 correctly but when I create my character and grab my class I start out with like 9 health and maybe 8 mana. Then the leveling and combat seem extremely slower. I also found that some of the "races" dont even have their unique class when I when I go create them.

I was just wondering if this is how the mod is supposed to play.

How I installed:

Extract to its own file in the D2 folder. So the location is now "C\:Program Files\Diablo2\B4_test\Blackened\"modfiles".

Then for the B4_fix Iextracted it to is own folder on to my desktop and took the "blackened"file from there and put it in C\:Program Files\Diablo2\B4_test\Blackened so it would over write it. I then open the game by clicking the Launcher.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:06 am

Your not supposed to get much mana or life, though you do need to pick up the charm and put to back down to activate it. Only three classes are done, thats why its beta, and the leveling and combat is slow cause the max level is 40, and Adhin hasn't worked on monsters yet
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “Blackened”