Skill Suggestions for Necromancer in B3

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Saxony

Skill Suggestions for Necromancer in B3

Post by Saxony » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 am

Well, you guys know what's what. Right now I have a level 26 Summoner Necromancer who doesn't know which skills to put points in. Right now I'm looking for a way to quickly deal lots of damage, since I haven't heavily invested in any skill.

Tell me your opinions on the skills you have maxed, the skills you know are wastes, good combinations of skills, etc.

I could especially use any skills that cost great amounts of mana when maxed, since the Life Siphon -> Harvester of Souls combination basically gives you an infinite mana button.

Thanks,
Saxony.

Saxony

Re: Skill Suggestions for Necromancer in B3

Post by Saxony » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:50 am

Well, now I'm level 45 and ripping through Act 5 on "/players 8". Shards of Bone combined with good amounts of Spell Focus:Necromancy further combined with permanent Aura of Insanity is overpowered. All the monsters want to hit each other instead of me, and I deal enough damage to 1-shot or 2-shot most of them on a high rate-of fire area-of-attack spell that costs only 1 MP. And I only have 7 points in each skill. I'm fairly sure which skills I'll be focusing on :p

Right now I'm looking for a fall-back skill to use against magic immune monsters. Any suggestions?

Thanks again,
Saxony.

allas
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Paladin

Post by allas » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:47 am

You should try b4, it have a lot of revamped skills and others things :)

Saxony

Post by Saxony » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:20 am

I definitely will, once I play through with the Assassin in 3.5 .

Return to “Blackened”