Beta 4 Download/Install

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

Sick thoughts

Beta 4 Download/Install

Post by Sick thoughts » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:06 am

I figured out how to download B4 but I have tried multiple times to install it and can't figure it out at all, any help would be appreciated.

I threw the data in with the 3.5 data folder and replaced all the files when it asked me too and placed the mod launcher in the d2 directory and started the game but when I create the character, in game I have no starting weapons, armor, the skill tree is all messed up, I think it's got a built in map hack cause for some reason it shows me where all the monsters are at lol, and I get multiple crashes when I do certain things in game, I am not sure if your just showing whats to come in b4.5 lol but I thought I would just ask around and find out for sure. Thanks a lot.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Beta 4 Download/Install

Post by Necrolis » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:42 am

thats cause you downloaded it from the wrong place and didn't set it up properly, B4 is in private testing, if you want access, get permission from Adhin and I'll add you
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “Blackened”