Necromancer question.

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

ZirzoR

Necromancer question.

Post by ZirzoR » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:08 am

Ok, i just started playing this mod and i was wondering something, The bone box that drops or you buy it at akara

does it give your guardian all the stats and skills? or is it just there for show?

would be cool if it was like that cus if it had some neat skills on it and the guardian uses them then it would get much better, just wondering so please answer as fast as you can : P

Also i'm starting to like this mod, gonna share it with my friends todelo! :D

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Necromancer question.

Post by Adhin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Skill no, stats yes. Though that's all been removed in B4. The thing was kind of clunky.

And it would be pretty awesome if it actually used skills ON it. When necrolis gets custom scripting in I may re-invent that skill with the newer Bone Guardian skill where you can use a bone-box like item to give them special skills or something.

No idea how I'd do that though would require some crazy CE. Currently in B4 hes just a big dude who murders stuff really good-like, has a secondary AoE attack too which is nice.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Return to “Blackened”