Main Menu Question :P lol

Information and updates for the Blackened mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Necrolis, Adhin

shredder_456

Main Menu Question :P lol

Post by shredder_456 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:31 am

okay. lol,, so all i need 2 know is the name of the file used or the main menu is so i can make it "my own" lol and where its located so i can edit it :P thks

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Main Menu Question :P lol

Post by Necrolis » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:50 am

shredder_456" wrote:okay. lol,, so all i need 2 know is the name of the file used or the main menu is so i can make it "my own" lol and where its located so i can edit it :P thks
how about you actually ask Adhins permission first before you try taking something that isn't yours? secondly, there are like 3 different screens, so be specific as to which on you ask for(the older ones are fantasy art the Adhin altered slightly)...
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

shredder_456

Post by shredder_456 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:38 pm

what do u mean ask for permission? im just ginna edit the main menu screen where the play, battlenet and credits buttons all are if ive done somthing wrong im sorry.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 pm

shredder_456" wrote:what do u mean ask for permission? im just ginna edit the main menu screen where the play, battlenet and credits buttons all are if ive done somthing wrong im sorry.
the way your 'request' is worded makes it sound like you want to release it in your own work, however, either I'd say get premission from Adhin, not very hard to do (esp. if you ask him on IRC)
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

shredder_456

Post by shredder_456 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:22 pm

ohh no not al all lol,, my friends dont believe that i can mod diablo so i just wanna make a new main menu screen to prove to them that i can lol (this is like my 3rd time on this site lol,, how so i get in touch with him? :P send a PM to adhin? lol)

Adhin
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Adhin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 pm

Heh so your wanting to mod and your in my mod forum instead of asking in normal PK channel? Thats interesting.

Anyways to answer your general D2 modding info question - its data/global/ui/frontend/gameselectscreenexp.dc6

You need something that can make dc6's. Best ones DC6 Creator by afj.
Blackened Mod: http://blackened.d2mods.com

"Evokation. Thats some kind of food, right?" - KaiKou

Def Con: kills owls dead

Return to “Blackened”