anyone to share their saved chara

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

anyone to share their saved chara

Post by ultimategrayfox » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi guys. My old lv 350 ama got busted, so someone have a saved chara folder to share just for have some nice extra items in case i can get them to drop? thanks a bunch ;) can send it to ultimategrayfox@gmail.com or upload them in any nway do you prefer and reply here :) In exchange if someone seed something from the eastern sun mod i can lend an hand there, i have pretty much everything you could wish for ;)

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: anyone to share their saved chara

Post by Lucifer666 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:35 pm

yo man...i have a great shared stah and several high lvl chars and i do not currently play...could send em to you...will you use the chars or need only the shared stash???
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

GrandMaitre
Paladin

Post by GrandMaitre » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:38 pm

Finished the mod with my barb lvl750 I have a nice stash too if you want (i collected all set and unique and craft material)

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:55 pm

thanks guys. Send everything, the more the better. it's just for fooling around when i i'll run out of time for redo my chara normally :D or for avoid gauntlet run, since they are boring. send me links in mail or PM or whatever you wish :D

David94

Post by David94 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:22 pm

Can i have some save data too ? I start that mod but seems very hard to find some good items :(

Return to “Nezeramontias”