Cant run the game. Please help!

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

Vaeros

Cant run the game. Please help!

Post by Vaeros » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:06 am

Alright so this mod is suffering from a massive gap of patch compatibility and is not being worked on... So I tried to adapt and revert the game back to 1.10! I succeeded in that BUT discovered a new problem. It is asking me for a disk and the disk i have is the most current retail CD, and digital instilation from the D3 collecters.

So how do I get 1.10 to run without the disk so I can run one of my more favored Mods? Please speak slow and with simple words... My brain about melted after getting the game to 1.10... Finding stuff that doesnt exsist anymore is very hard

Vaeros

Re: Cant run the game. Please help!

Post by Vaeros » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:18 pm

Anyone? Yes? No? Impossible?

Hasherl

Post by Hasherl » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:39 am

http://snej.{No mentioning of private realms - consider this a warning}.org/forum/index2. ... #msg458514

I'd always use d2se mod tool...got 30 different mods installed with it...easy use and u can use all patches!

I would be up for some hamachi gaming mby...Oh and anyone know whats up with the 'official homepage'..its down since a few weeks:(

p.s. if the link is against some rules please delete...and u can pm me then

Vaeros

Post by Vaeros » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 am

Oh my god thank you man! I had about given up on it!

EDIT: Everything is fine and working now! Dude I could so kiss you right now! Erm... in a strictly no-homo way I mean

Return to “Nezeramontias”