Need Plugy for current version of Nezeramontias

Information and updates for the Nezeramontias mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Acromatic Aria

IronWarfare
Paladin

Need Plugy for current version of Nezeramontias

Post by IronWarfare » Fri May 10, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi, I'm new to the mod. I need a plugy version that run with current version of Nezeramontias, tried some versions but none works. Please, help a noob :D

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Need Plugy for current version of Nezeramontias

Post by kingpin » Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 am

try the latest release of plugy, if that's not working I suspect none of versions will.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Need Plugy for current version of Nezeramontias

Post by Lucifer666 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Yo IronWarfare!!! Use PlugY 10...works for me...

EDIT: AND do be carefull when respecing Chars that have more than 999 Skill Points invested,since the max number of Skill Points that can be displayed in Skill Screen is 999 and you will lose any Skill Points after that...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Nezeramontias”